34.

Jimin and Eunwoo shaked their hands with each other.
"Hello, this Cha Eun woo,the mysterious boy"
"I guessed it." Jimin replied smilingly.
"How do u know me!"
"Oh ,I saw your name on the scoreboard of gaming center at arcade"
"I see..you go there often?"
"No not often , we went there yesterday to spend our time ..and then we were playing FPS shooting. There we got to know you are a famous gamer"
"Ai..no no I'm not that famous tho"  Eunwoo said shyly .
Jimin found Eunwoo really attractive. The way he was smiling in front of Jimin ,Jimin felt like his heart just melted.
"So our dads work together right?" Eunwoo asked and Jimin nodded.
"Yeah right "
"Then we are familiar now.."
Jimin smiled softly hearing this.
"Yes we can say that"
"Yeah "
"Umm..can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure" Eunwoo said.
"Why you don't use social media? I mean your fans doesn't know much about you. That's why I was asking "
"I actually don't like these social medias...and I am always busy with my gaming projects so that's why I don't get enough time to use social media accounts "
"Oww I see..where do you read?"
"At KAIST(Korean advanced institute of science and technology
"Wow..great..." Jimin replied.
"Thanks a lot Jimin ssi! Can I call you Jiminssi or Jimin?"
"Ow..I mean anything is better." Jimin said while his cheeks became red suddenly. Jimin had a great time with Eunwoo. They were gossiping and took their meal together.
"Can I take a picture with you? Don't worry I will not upload it .I will just show my friends."
Eunwoo smiled at Jimin.
"Yeah sure" Eunwoo said and Jimin promptly took his phone and clicked a picture with Eunwoo.
"Send it to me also" Eunwoo said smilingly.
"Ow..ok do you have any..
"Yeah I have ichat ..here is my number " Eunwoo said and Jimin was surprised as before his asking Eunwoo give it to him.
"Th..thanks I will sent it" Jimin said and then at 10:30 the park family left the event hall.
.
.
Jimin was way too excited to tell his friends about Eunwoo. He can't believe he just met with the mysterious boy whom he was talking about just yesterday night. Jimin with his parents got down from the car.
"Let's go" Jimin's mom said .
"Um mom,you both go I'm coming.."
"Where are you going at this hour?"
"Nowhere... Jungkook wanted to meet with me..that's why waiting for him"
Jimin's mom smiled and nodded.
"Ok then.." Jimin's mom said and went inside the apartment. It 10:55. Jimin sent a message to Jungkook. Also he started sending messages to the group chat.

Jimin
Asjdhdjdhdkjfj,guyssss😭

            Hobi
           What??
Namjoon
??
              Idiot
          I'm coming wait..🙂
Jimin
You know I was at  Cha Eun woo the mysterious boy's birthday party 🎉

       Hobi
      Hu? You mean that gamer!
Namjoon
!what are you saying! Show us prove.
Jungkook was walking towards Jimin's apartment while reading the messages Jimin was sending.
"He met with Cha Eun woo!" Jungkook said under his breath and frowned his eyebrows.

Jimin
Sent a photo
Sent a photo
Sent a photo
Sent a photo
                  Hobi
         😳 Woahhh
Jimin
Look at those posters, his cake, and when I called him by the mysterious boy he looked at me promptly 🤩

Namjoon
Can't believe you literally met with him!

     Jimin
Yesss 😭

When Jimin was focused on typing Jungkook stood in front of him.
"You actually met with him!" Jungkook said and Jimin flinched and was about to fall on the ground but Jungkook held Jimin by his waist. Their eyes were locked with each other. Jungkook was looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes as Jimin was looking gorgeous.
"You..idiot you startled me!" Jimin said and hit on Jungkook's chest playfully.
"Aish... sorry..but what were you saying?"
"When"
"At the group chat?"
"Owh..yeah I met with Eunwoo the gamer boy. He is so good, and attractive also. I really like the way he talked with me. His smile is very sweet " Jimin said these all while smiling but didn't notice Jungkook was making a straight face. He was not smiling at all, Jungkook just sighed hearing these all from Jimin.
"So you fall for him also?" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
"Aish..no I mean..he is good but I will not falm for him that's early "
"So later on you will fall for him?"
"N..no yes..I mean it depends on time" Jimin said somehow.
"Well, he is not a good one for you, that's it" Jungkook said and started walking without saying bye or anything. Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he didn't understand what Jungkook just said.
"Yaa Yaa wait...Jungkook." Jimin said and was about to walk behind Jungkook but Jungkook already left the place.
"Now what's wrong with him!" Jimin said under his breath. He then went inside his home with a confused mind.
.
.
.
Jimin took shower and laid down on his bed . He was about to send message to Jungkook but he saw Eunwoo sent a message to him. Jimin's eyes were wide opened and he promptly sat down.
"What! He already sent me a message!" Jimin said and opened the chat box.

09xxxxx
Hi this is Eunwoo
        Jimin
     Oh yeah hello
09xxxx
Did you save my number?
               Jimin
        Oh no I just arrived,,and was about to save it...
Jimin wrote and promptly saved Eunwoo's number.

Mysterious boy
Did I disturbed you?
                Jimin
      Oh no no not all all...I'm sending you the pic now.

Mysterious boy
Thanks for sending ☺️

                    Jimin
           You are welcome ☺️

Jimin wrote and he felt like his heart was racing fast.
"What type of feeling is this!" Jimin said under his breath.  He then sent a message to Jungkook.
Jimin
Idiot? What's wrong?🙁

Jimin sent it but Jungkook didn't replied to his message. Jungkook had seen the message but he didn't know why suddenly he was feeling angry after hearing Jimin's praisings for Eunwoo.

See you in next part 💜 💛