29

Hobi and Jimin entered inside the swimming court. The court was full chaos and all were screaming and cheering around. Jimin and Hobi looked around and found Jungkook and other swimmer swimming fast. They were in a challenge, challenge of whoever will win , they will get a chance to dance with a beautiful omega. Well, Jungkook didn't want to join at first but later on his friends pursued him and Jungkook joined at last. Jimin saw Jungkook on the big screen. He also saw all girls and omegas were cheering only for Jungkook. Jimin sighed and was looking around.
"I'm not seeing any handsome alphas here!" Jimin said to Hobi and Hobi looked at him.
"There are ,watch carefully" Hobi said. Hobi's intention was to made Jimin fall for Jungkook.
"Aish.no...no one is catching my attention" Jimin said and pouted. On that time everyone at the gallery screamed loudly calling Jungkook's name as he won the challenge. Jungkook took out his swimming glasses 🕶️ and was fixing his hair.
"Wow woww..he is sooo hoy omg" all the girls were saying these. Jimin was also looking at Jungkook without blinking his eyes.
"Ok ok everyone relax,,now it's the time for choosing that one lucky omega who will dance with our most handsome and best swimmer Jeon Jungkook " one of the boy announced through microphone. The girls again started screaming.
"Ok ok..now Jungkook will choose. so cameraman please focus on the gallery full with beautiful Omegas. We will see them through the big screen "
The cameraman soon went towards the gallery and started focusing on each of the row's Omega's and girls. Jungkook while drying his hair with a towel was looking at the screen. The girl were showing different poses , flying kisses, winking, showing off and many more poses. Jungkook was just looking at them and was looking away again. None of the omega was successed in catching his attention. When everyone was doing poses Jimin was only standing there without doing or even trying anything. The cameraman focused on Jimin and looked at the camera. His cheeks became red like cherry as he was feeling embarrassed as the camera suddenly focused on him. Jungkook stopped drinking water and fixed his gaze on the screen.
"Stop" Jungkook declared and the whole gallery looked at Jungkook.
"I want to dance with him" Jungkook said directly and Jimin's eyes were wide opened cause he was on the big screen. Everyone looked at Jimin and started pouting and sighing. The Omega's were angry at Jimin and they all looked away from him . Jimin could sense the surroundings and he was ready to say no to Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and started approaching towards Jimin. Everyone's attention were on them. Jungkook stood in front of Jimin.
"Yaa. Jungkook..
"Shall we start?" Jungkook said and approached his one hand towards Jimin. Jimin's eyes were again wide opened.
Hobi smiled looking at them.
"Yaa what's wrong with you,let's just go" Jimin was saying this quietly but loud enough for Jungkook.
Jungkook was only looking at Jimin while Jimin was looking around watching those Omega's who were fueling in anger. Hobi noticed Jimin's embarrassment and he promptly went behind Jimin. Hobi then pushed Jimin and Jimin fall on Jungkook's arms. Jungkook held Jimin's waist promptly. Hobi smirk and then again stood in his place. The whole gallery made sound like "owwwwww,aweeeee"
Jimin's cheeks became more red than before. He could not look at the crowd.
"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded for no promptly.
"You! What's wrong with you,idiot." Jimin said and stood up properly. He then held Jungkook's hand and dragged Jungkook outside with him without wasting any time .
.
.
"Wait...where are you taking me!" Jungkook asked while smiling. Jimin and Jungkook reached at the roof top of their varsity's building.
"Idiot idiot idiot,why did you accept this type of silly challenges?"
"Aish.i didn't want to but I was forced "
"Fine then why did you agreed to dance with me! You know all Omega's were looking at us so angrily"
"I don't know any other omega rather than you".so that's why i chose you"
"But the challenge was to dance with most beautiful omega not with the omega you know!"
Jungkook didn't replied but he started approaching towards Jimin while making a serious face.
"Wh..what? What happened!" Jimin said in confused.
Jungkook came near to Jimin's ear and Jimin felt like his heart again did something inside.
"You are the most beautiful omega I have ever seen" Jungkook said in a husky voice and Jimin felt like he was going crazy over this voice.
"Arasso?" Jungkook again said and Jimin promptly nodded somehow.
Jungkook then looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at him.
"Anyway, let's go we will take our lunch"Jungkook said and smiled. Jimin didn't know what to say he just nodded again. They both then left the place and headed for the canteen.
.
.
.
Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hobi took their lunch together. After that they left their varsity at 2:30pm. As usual Jungkook dropped Jimin at his home.
"Your seven days will end by tomorrow right?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.
"Yeah"
"Ok then I will take the appointment, then we will go for opening your bandage"
Jimin nodded smilingly and then got down from the car.
"Bye"
"Bye pretty" Jungkook said and waved. Jimin waved back and then lost in his thoughts. Jimin kept his one hand on his left chest.
"Why it was beating fast today?"
"Is it any disease! "
"Aiish..it's so hard to calm downed a beating heart." Jimin said under his breath and then went inside his home.

.
.
See you in next part 💜 💛
Hello I'm back . Sorry for not updating these days! Actually my final exam is going on and it still had not finished yet. I will start updating as soon as after the exam.✌🏻☺️😌