𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸

21 June, 2009

Its been a month since Ashley suddenly got transmigrated in this universe.

At first she was confused about where she was. She went to the Empire State Building but there was no messenger, nor Olympus. Even the doorway to the underworld at the Hollywood was no longer there.

Over time she came to accept that there was no Olympus, no Umderworld in this universe. No Gods, No Primordials.

The world was still very backdated. It was 2009.

Although overtime she adjusted with the fact that her home was no longer there, still the summer solstice reminded her of Olympus and the Underworld.

Now they are just her memories and myths for the rest of the world.

The forest was quiet and calm with the light crunching of dry leaves under her boots.

It was the same forest she had woke up in last month

It was the same forest she had woke up in last month. She had taken a dark spell by Hecate in place of her mother during the war.

The last thing she remembered was the cry of pain from her mother and a yell of rage from her father.

Ashley tried to poke around the place to find if there was a way she could go back. That's when she noticed a graveyard nearby.

There she saw Nina Dobrev the actress playing as Elena Gilbert sit beside a grave and writing in her diary.

'Was there a shooting going on here?'

Lightly scanning the area, her gaze fell in a tall tree far off, catching the sight of Stefan Salvatore as he jumped up with his vampire speed.

"Vampire..." Ashley slowly whispered to herself as she backed off the scene before disappearing with a purple mist.

She was now standing before the Mystic Falls sign in deep thought. "So I am now in the Vampire Diary Universe. And from the looks of it, last month was the accident of Elena and her parents."

"Interesting..."

One Month Later
Los Angeles

The past month went by fast. She became familiar with the supernatural world. Vampires, werewolves, witches, sirens, travellers, demons, fairies, spirits and immortals....

She made connections and came in contact with sources to fill her up with the latest information. Slater had been a great help.

Being a LA girl all her life, she decided to stay out of the plot for the time being and stay in LA.

Besides the season 1 was absolutely boring filled with the love triangles between the doppelganger and the Salvatore brothers.

It was something she was totally not interested in. Besides she still hasn't made up her mind whether she wants to interfere or not.

Her new apartment was finally done and fully ready to be moved in. So Ashley checked out of the hotel she has been staying.

Just as she freshened up and decided to pour herself a glass of red wine for the evening, her phone chimed with a new notification

Slater- News Flash: Elijah is in LA. Stay safe.

No worries. Thanks. -Ashley

"I suppose I could meet him." Ashley lightly bit her lower lip as she recalled how hot Elijah looked when he severed Trevor's head.