Prima

The concept of the 13 how it all started Primus created the 13 also know as the 13 primes and first forged to combat Unicron they were each assigned the prime title and treated as such the overall origins of the 13 were revealed in Transformers th...

The concept of the 13 how it all started Primus created the 13 also know as the 13 primes and first forged to combat Unicron they were each assigned the prime title and treated as such the overall origins of the 13 were revealed in Transformers the Covenant of Primus on December 10 2013. the word and title Prime probably originated from the name primer but it's also possible that it's taken from the title of their creator Primus a creature known as the one broke apart to form Primus and Unicron they fell apart during their investigation and they soon engaged in a battle over the fate of creation however being virtual twins they were perfectly mashed and neither could maintain an edge for long resulting in a stalemate Primus developed the first cybertronians in reaction combining components of Unicron and himself primuses creation overcame Unicron but at the expense of unintentionally absorbing a seed of the darkness within themselves in the hope that other members of their races would arise they founded civilizations on primus's dormant body now known as Cybertron like Primus and Unicron the primes battled with one another and finally died or vanished into their newly established civilization they became the folklore myths and tales of their descendants who would become a spilt as their forefathers their creator and his adversary the live-action film series dynasty of primes was a group of primes made up of only seven individuals another versions of the 13 influenced by their equivalence in the aligned  continuity would appear in IDW comics in 2005 and 2019. according to a lot of other media not all characters shown as part of the 13 were also members of others continuities the Malgus cluster also has no 13 rather the further back in time one travels the more unsophisticated the robots become.

Prima the leader of the 13. Prima was the 13th commander and the first Transformers created on Cybertron he was a light Warrior who wielded the star saber which had the Matrix of Leadership at its healt prima is the first primuses offspring being one of the original too prima had a dark twin in Megatronus who possessed unicron-like characteristics that contrasted with prima's primus-like nature the Auotobot emblem was inspired by primuses face in various iterastions of the story roll in the Transformers Universe in the Transformers cartoon of the generation one continuity family prima was created by the quintesses using the remains of an absolute robot that had failed to perform after standard the quintessence meticulously broke down and reconstituted the robot's parts to form prima he's only the second documented holder of the Matrix of Leadership in history but his ownership of it is often debated due to unclear circumstances surrounding it prima was unique among his peers as he was outfitted explicitly for fighting in an entertaining sport that the quintessens enjoyed watching he was forced to fight in their Gladiator gaming pets along with other robots like him and he found this never-ending battle for entertainment repulsive during a bat with Sentinel major prima harshly lashed out at his quintessent Masters while their were busy watching and enjoying the duel he attacked a group of them and as a result was seemingly killed and thrown out into the air in a flaming wreck he was succeeded by Prime Nova as the next or the third Matrix Bearer prima was the second guide Rodimus Prime met once he entered the Matrix and he went on to tell Rodimus all about the quintessence evil gladiatorial battles for sports prima's origin story clearly highlights the cruelty and Malice of the quintessence as well as the power of resistance and Rebellion even in the face of seemingly insurmontable adds primus's strategy to Vanquish Unicron was successful but at the expense of implanting a dark seed in all 13. Prima was interested in the administration and the formulation of a new Society but he was also paranoid and he evaluate which of his brethren possessed the most unicron-like characteristics his team of 13 consisted of himself Alpha Trion and Vector Prime when life began to thrive prima wished to tell about change in the transformation Cog but Alpha Trion persuaded him that the timing wasn't suitable Primus subsequently fought Predaking to defend his humanoid people from the Predacons meteroids was strong break their world followed by a large solar flare that would generate tremendous heat and radiation all cybertronians were taken underground by the surviving primes and thought how to begin stasis lock prima on the other hand made no attempt to assist the Predacons and assisted them all to perish screaming and burning after helping his people prima wasn't seen again his sword was preserved guaranteening that his memory would live on.

[Personality]
personality prima was a strong champion and Commander but he was also a little suspicious and skeptical he was self-aware enough to avoid being arrogant towards his fellow primes but he was always sure that he was right and always in the right which made him a tough bot to work with but it did serve him well in a battle he avoided his brother megatronus and Liege Maximo after the chaos bringer Was Defeated and grew weary of them in his opinion they were both wildly bad whereas he and the others were absolutely good prima was very much devoted to the mission of bringing light to Cybertron and gladly engage in one-on-one combat with a deadly opponent to safeguard his people it is though that his final Act was to preserve the safety of Cybertronians civilians he did Harbor resentment as he left the predacons to perish rather than teaching them stasis lock he was rather pompous due to his possession of the star saber and was the first prime ultimately he became the very thing he despised a unicron-like entity this is shown in a lot of his interactions including his hatred for Solos Prime and notable in his animosity with Predaking since he felt he was Superior  to him and had no qualms about allowing an entire race to perish as unicorn threatened and one shall rise part two.