Ours - Taylor Swift

Ours by Taylor Swift

Elevator and air,Strangers makes me want to take the stairs,If you were here we'd about vacant stares,But now,My time is theirs.Seems like there's alwaysSomeone who disapproves,They'll it like they know me and you,And the comes from with else to do,The jury's out,And my is you.So don't you your little mind,People rocks at that shine,And life love look hard,The are high,The rough,But this love is ours,You know what have up sleeves,Ghosts from your past jump out at me,Lurking in the with lip smiles,But I don't care,'Cause now you're mine,And you say,So don't you your little mind,People rocks at that shine,And life love look hard,The are high,The water's rough,But this love is oursAnd it's not to speculate,If it's and,Your are but they are where,My in,I'll their and give you with this song for you.'Cause I love the gap your teeth,And I love the that you speak,And any remarks from my about your will be ignored,'Cause my is yours.So don't you your little mind,People rocks at that shine,And life love look hard,And don't you your little mind,People rocks at that shine,But they can't take what's ours,They can't take what's ours,The are high,The water's rough,But this love is ours.