Part 11

Today is a new day.
A fresh start with my girl next to me.
I keep asking my self how lucky I am.
I wake up and look to my side that Leah is all cuddled into me.
I push her hair and place it behind her ear and trace my finger up and down.

Once we got back last night Katie was sat cuddled up on the sofa with CJ watching some random series on sky tv called brassic.

We sat and had a drink with her she told me all about the things they have gotten up to.
Sounds like a good time to be honest.

Leah starts to wake up.

"You no if you take a picture it will last longer"

"Oh babe, who says I haven't taken one already?"

"Yeah yeah if you say so"

"I have and who says it's not one of you drooling over something in your sleep?" Sadie says while laughing.

Leah shoots up and looks at her in her eyes.

"Noooo you haven't show me"

"Nope sorry can't do that"

Sadie gets up out of bed and Leah tries to grab her.
She goes Into the bathroom to do her morning routine.

"You no when you get mad it's cute, don't you think I was joking just to see you get little tad mad as I love it"

"Bitch I need you was, but did you get a photo?"

"Yeah I'll send it you"

I send her the photo and Leah loves it and sets in as her back screen.

I head down to open the back doors for CJ so him some food and give him a treat and fresh water.

I make some ice coffee Leah her fresh orange juice and make some breakfast.

~incoming FaceTime call~

"Heyyy mcCard"

"Erghhh hey dick head, how's my boy?"

"Umm that's one way of talking to your bestie, and he's my boy not yours"
They giggle while Leah walks in.

Leah shouts through the camera
"Aye he's our boy now, so you can be his auntie"

"Funny one Lee, I'm his favourite person no matter what you guys say"

"Okay okay, he's in the garden at the moment chasing birds"

"That's our boy"

Sadie rolls her eyes.

"So what's up?"

"Just wondering what you guys are doing today?"

"Nothing much it's last day before intense training how come?"

"We'll can I come round for a bit then we can all go to the private beach and have a picnic go swimming etc. just chill day with some of the girls?"

"Yeah sure I'll make you a drink and some food, sounds a plan! Who you thinking?"

"Me, Sadie, Leah, Caitlin, Beth, vivvie, russo, Steph, Kyra. Just few"

"Yeah sure, I'll message the geezer who owns it"

They hang up and Katie arrives she's in the garden eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee while playing with CJ.

They all play and Sadie packs a bag for the 3 of them and when a separate bag for CJ as he goes pretty much every where they go some times even to training.

They need to head out for 10:15 to be able to get there for 11:30. Due to needing to go shop first.

"Right all bags sorted, and packed in the car I have a football and that and I have stuff at the beach in a shed. Just need to go shop and get some bits to eat and drink" Sadie says

Both girls nod and agree.

Sadie tides around and does the washing to put on the washing line while there out.
Easy that way and it always smells better while it's on the line.

"All the girls are up for it" the thick Irish says

"Okay that's alright then"

"We'll CJ is coming in back with me he'll be with me all day"

"He sits in the back all the time any ways if I have people with me, and CJ will be with everyone" they laugh.

Katie snaps some photos with the dog and puts them on her Snapchat and insta

Quoting "me and my boy🐶"

They get ready lock the back doors and windows grab the lead and what ever else they needed and put there shoes on.

"If you guys need the toliet I'd go now, as I am not stopping. And once in the shop I'm in and out"

They all use the toliet while saying a few moans like "yes ma" "bossy boots" and "we're not kids"

They all head and get in the car Leah is the DJ as usual while Katie moaning as she wants to pick a few songs.
CJ being typical CJ with his head out the window.

Driving along singing to songs while catching up on few things and dreading the intense training that's coming up.