Trying new things

TW: piss, omorashi, degrading kink

"Baby?" I hear my girlfriend whine. "Yes?" "Pull over please!! I need to go bad!" She holds her crotch squeezing her legs. "Can't you hold it?" "It's real bad!" " We're almost home. There's no restroom around here." "I don't care! I'll piss in the bushes or something." I can't help to laugh. "Not funny y/n!" She keeps holding herself harder. Making little noises trying to hold it. "P-please?? I'm gonna piss in the car!" I can't help to laugh again. She pouts. "It's not funny!! How would you feel if you were me?" "I'm sorry babe, I'm not making fun of you, I just think you're so cute." She blushes. "Cute??" "Mhmm." She smiles looking down. Hand still between her legs.

The car ride is silent til I hear a gasp. "What happened?" "Uh nothing." "You sure? Sounded like something happened." I smirk. "I um had a little accident.." "Oh really? Move your hand babe." "No it's embarrassing! And if I take my hand away I'm gonna piss again." "You won't I promise. I reach over to her jeans, hovering over her damp and warm crotch. Her breath hitches. "You good?" "Mhmmm it just feels good." I rub her through her jeans. She whimpers and starts grinding on my hand. I pull away causing her to groan leaving her frustrated.

"Mhmm fuck I gotta go so bad!" I see my girlfriend not being able to keep still in her seat. Breathing hard. She was turning me on. We pull up into our driveway. "Oh my god finally!!" She quickly unbuckles herself and about to get out. I grab her wrist. "What?" "Not yet babe." "What do you mean?? Ssst I gotta go now!" She moans. "Someone is getting needy hmm?" "N-no!" "You seemed to have liked it when my hand was between your thighs." She turns red in the face.

I smirk and undo her belt and her jeans. "What are you doing??" "Shhh babe relax, trust me." I snake my hand in her baggy jeans and underwear. Met with her arousal. She moans at my touch. "So you lied?" "Huh?" "You said you weren't needy, you're soaked." She bites her lip blushing. "Why did you lie hmm?" "I I don't know.." "I thought you were my good girl?" She blushes harder. "I-I am!!" "Hmm not sure about that, good girls don't lie." She starts holding herself again struggling to keep still. "I rub her folds. "Oh my god.." "You like that hmm?" She nods. "Please I need you." She whines trying to cause friction. I pull my hand out and see her arousal on my fingers. I lick one of them slowly. "Mhmm yummy." She moans. "Here clean off the rest." I let her lick my other fingers. The sight alone was hot. She licks my middle finger seductively and slow collecting the arousal on her tongue from bottom to top. "Fuck Bils.." She smirks.

I put my hand back in her pants meeting with more arousal if that was even possible. She breathes hard. "Please just do it!!" I shove my middle finger in thrusting. "Oh my god yes!! Just like that!!" She throws her head back in pleasure. "You're so wet babe, is this from holding?" "Mhmm yes.." I add another finger in. "Oh god I'm gonna cum." I hear her wetness as I thrust my fingers. "Oh f-fuck.. mhmmm.." She thrusts her hips matching my rhythm. "Oh oh my god, it feels so good." She moans closing her eyes. Her legs begin to shake. "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum!" She screams. "Let it go babe." I thrust deeper and harder. "I can tell your close." She pants loudly "oh my god." "Such a naughty girl, fingering you in the driveway, where anyone could pass by and see how needy you are." She moans loudly. Sloppily thrusting her hips. "You like my fingers in your tight pussy hmm?" She nods fast. "Y-Yeah." A few more thrusts her whole body convulses and her release. "OH FUCK!!" She arches her back. I feel warm liquid spreading throughout her jeans. "Oh god that feels good." She lays back in defeat. "Good job babe." "I pissed in the car!!" She turns red. "I'm really sorry Y/N I tried my best to- I kiss her shutting her up. I pull away. "Don't apologize you can't help it." She looks down shyly. "Hey you answer me." I grab her by the chin to look at me." "Y-yes sorry."

"Good girl.. now let's get in the house and clean you up." "Okay.." "let's make this quick, you don't want the neighbors to see the mess you made right?" "N-no." We get out of the car, Billie runs towards the front door. "Hurry up Y/N!!" "I smirk and take my time. The mailman pulls over and gives me some packages. He glances at Billie's wet jeans and clears his throat. "Well have a nice day ladies." Billie was red in the face. "That was so embarrassing!!" "But you loved it right?" No answer. I grope her ass. "Answer me please." "Y-yes I did." "Good girl." I unlock the door and we get inside. She runs towards our room to change. "Leave your wet clothes in a bag, I'll take care of that." "Okay thanks y/n."

I relax on our bed laying down on my phone. I wait awhile, she's been in the bathroom for the last 20 minutes. I knock on the door. "Everything ok?" "Y-yes." "What's taking so long?" I could sense her embarrassment through the door. "W-why don't you come in and find out." I open the door surprised it was unlocked this whole time. I see her naked from waist down sitting on the floor with a clit sucker toy between her legs. "So you couldn't wait for me to get you off?" "I um I just wanted to use it." "So you think this toy is better?" She shakes her head. I smirk, "You know I'm just playing around right?" She giggles, "Yes but I love being controlled by you." She stands up legs shaking at first. Walking towards me, bringing my hand near where she wanted me the most. "Please I need you." She whispers. I smirk. "Do you want the strap instead?" "Y-yes please." "Good girl for using your words."

I come back with the strap attached to me, seeing my beautiful girlfriend spread out on our bed. I hover over kissing her. "Mhmm." She tries causing friction with the strap resting on her pussy. "Not yet babe." She groans. I help her undress fully. I kiss her all over leaving little marks on her collarbone and boobs. "Y/N!! Please??" I smirk seeing how frustrated she was getting. I slowly rub the strap between her folds without breaking eye contact. "Oh my god..." She breathes out. I slowly guide it in her. "Mhmm." She moans loudly. I begin thrusting in her. "Eyes on me." She opens her eyes biting her lip. "Mhmm yes right there just like that." I thrust faster. "Oh my god!!" I spread open her thighs holding her legs up. "Fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna-
She releases. Her whole body shakes and panting. " I help her finish off by slowly pulling it out from her. "Damn look at all this." I hold up my strap. "Can I taste myself?" "You don't have to ask.

She gets up on her knees and begins to thrust the strap in her mouth. "Oh wow.." I look down, even if I couldn't feel it, there was something about the sight alone that was hot. She licks it all clean. "Can you do one more thing?" She asks. "What is it?" "Well I've had this fantasy for awhile but I'm not sure if you're up for it." "Just tell me babe, I'm sure it's not that bad." "Well could you piss on me?" My eyes go wide. "Yeah I know it's weird I totally get if you don't wanna do it." "Oh no it's not weird just never expected it is all."

She helps me take off the harness and my underwear. "Mhmm you're so wet." I lay down and she starts eating me out. "Oh god that feels good." "I love the way you taste." "Fuck..." It wasn't common for Billie to give pleasure but when she did, it was the greatest thing. "You're so pretty Y/N." "You're pretty yourself." She shoves her tongue in me without warning. "OH GOD!" I grip the sheets. She was so good at this. "Mhmm I could eat you all day." I feel the vibrations from her voice. She then sucks my clit. "Ohhh my..." She then presses on my bladder. I kind of had to go. "Babe what are you doing??" "Piss on me please." "I can't." "Yes you can." She presses harder I couldn't hold it anymore plus the pleasure was a lot. I release and feel myself pissing. I couldn't even dare to look at her. "Baby look at me." I open my eyes and look down. Seeing her mouth open collecting some of it. It shocked me. But also oddly hot. I never thought I'd be into it. "Mhmm thank you babe, for never judging me. You're so hot when you piss." "Of course I'd never. And I didn't think I would like it but I gotta admit it was hot." She smirks and kisses my lips.

Sorry for not updating for awhile life been super crazy