What Happened Last Night?

Blitz woke up with a blinding headache. The events from last night came flooding back to him one by one. He had walked into a party where only those who despised him where allowed to attend. Little did they know, no one there could hate him more than he hated himself in this moment.

When he walked in and saw that even Stolas had attended the party, he felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

He thought Stolas of all people could never hate him, no matter how shitty of a person he tended to be. But here he was on stage getting ready to tell his story as Verosika shoves a microphone into his hands.

He pushed to the front just as Stolas began to sing. Of course he would choose to pour his heart out in the form of a song. Stolas was one of the greatest people he had ever had the pleasure to know, though he would never admit it.

He was unlovable, plain and fucking simple and up until now, no matter how much Stolas tried to convince him, no one could care for an imp like him. But as Stolas' song came to an end, he realized how truly naive he really was. Maybe Stolas wasn't talking out his ass after all.

He watched as the prince walked off the stage and towards the snack table. For a little while, Blitz stayed put deciding if he should even bother him in the first place.

But he was desperate for Stolas to forgive him so before he could give it a second thought, his legs were moving towards the snack table. The prince turned towards him while downing the liquid Blitz knew had to be alcohol.

He had never seen this side of Stolas before. Had he done this to him? "What are you even doing here? Don't you know this place is full of people who hate you?"

The emphasis on the word hate caused Blitz to flinch. He wanted to ask the owl if he too hated him now.

"There's something I desperately need to tell you and it can't wait." He had tried to apologize to Stolas. He was just too drunk, and he just started crying. Maybe showing up there had just made things worse.

It didn't matter anyway. Some guy had interrupted them and stole the prince away. Stolas had looked to him for permission but what was he supposed to do? Deny him any more happiness than he already has? He should have. Selfishness was kinda his thing but now is when it decides to disappear?

Of all people, he ended up finding his ex, Verosika, the reason for this entire party. He watched as the man who had stolen Stolas away earlier twirled him around and dipped him. His eyes rolled so far back in his head someone would have mistaken him as possessed if he didn't already reside in Hell.

Verosika was saying something about just being happy for him but he couldn't hear her past the ringing in his ears as he watched that douche press his lips against Stolas'. Only he gets to hold the prince that close and intimately. His tongue was the only one that belonged down his throat.

One minute, he was talking with Verosika and the next, his vision was completely blurred with red. He should go down there and cut out that dick hole's tongue for the audacity to kiss his man. Verosika had placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him from ruining Stolas' night yet again. She mentioned something along the lines of letting him be happy and hoping he gets laid.

The only one who should be fucking Stolas is him but he just relaxed, letting go of the breath he was holding. Maybe she was right and he had just stood up and left the party after one last glance at the prince.