Date Night

The next day, Blitz had finally decided he would take Stolas to Ozzie's once more. This would be a chance at redemption. Stolas had loved the idea of Ozzie's so much the first time but he had taken that joy away from him. It really was a terrible night but he was determined to make it up to him. Fizz and Blitz had worked through their differences and they were on good terms now. The clown promised that Oz would be on his best behavior.

He sent Stolas a text quickly, telling him of his plans for a redo dinner at Ozzie's and to be ready at 7. It had been a slow day at I.M.P and they had received no new clients for the day. Blitz could use the money but he wasn't complaining. He didn't want anything getting in the way of tonight.

It was currently 5 in the afternoon and Moxxie was on the way to help him get ready. He gave the small demon a hard time most of the time but at the end of the day, he really respected him more than anyone else he knew. He was the only one he felt like he could trust to be brutally honest in this moment.

"You look fucking terrible. Here, let me help you." Moxxie said, taking the coat from his boss and handing him the one he had brought with him just in case.

Well, at least he knew he could still count on him.

Blitz looked in the mirror after putting on the jacket Moxxie had given to him. He had to admit, the imp had taste. Blitz couldn't remember a time he looked this good. Well, he always looked good but right now, he looked fucking astonishing.

"Thank you, Moxxie, for helping me. You really saved me." He said, patting the top of his head.

Moxxie growled under his breath and fixed his hair. "I'm glad I could help, Sir. I hope your date goes well. The jacket I gave you has a slot made for your gun. You can never be too careful."

Blitz looked into his coat and found the pocket he was referring to. His chest warmed slightly at the care Moxxie had taken into making this. He ran over and the picked up the little imp and squeezed him, spinning around in a circle.

When Moxxie's feet were back on the ground, he fixed his own outfit. "Please never do that again, Sir. You need to get going or you will be late. You don't want that."

He glanced at his phone before quickly running over to grab his pistol and slipping it into the coat pocket. "Oh crap, Moxx, you're right. Okay, I think I have everything. Thanks again."

Moxxie couldn't help but smile even though his boss ground at his nerves most of the time. He had never seen him this nervous so he decided to cut him some slack and waved him out of the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stolas stepped out of the bath, wrapping himself in a towel. He had received the text from Blitz about the redo at Ozzie's. He could barely contain his excitement at the thought of another try at the romantic restaurant.

He walked over to his large mirror to give his face a once over before ripping the towel from his body to dry the feathers atop his head. His body was vibrating with so much joy, that he decided to skip the pills on the counter for tonight.

He walked over to his walk in closet and picked out an outfit just right for tonight. After getting dressed, he walked over to the mirror one last time to powder his face and make sure he looked just right. He smoothed the feathers down on top of his head and sighed. He really hoped Blitz would think he looked great.

Please just let tonight go well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------