Thoughts.

AN/Hello! Before reading be aware im a 15 year at the time of doing this. Yes I am well aware what Hazbin Hotels is, and it's contents I am well aware of what I am watching. Two, the sexual scenes are always skipped in my book. Now with that out of the way, I apologize for any errors in the story English is not my mother language. Three, this probably won't be a series depends tbh. Constructive criticism always welcome this is something I wrote a while ago. Enjoy???

“How was your first love?” The question itself caught her off guard to say the least. AngelDust has actually never asked such questions and most of the times he would speak to the ex-exorcist it was mainly to bother her existence. But this question seemed like a genuine one from the spider.  Odd,she simply chucked up to him being literally drunk or high.Both? With a soft “tsk” and a sip of amber whisky, not even a simple glance to the man beside her  in the bar  she simply responded “It was ok.” Her tone was disinterested, if Angel wasn’t drunk/high he would notice how such an innocent question bothered Vaggie. She finishes her drink and puts down the glass leaving Angel to his own thoughts. In all honesty the fallen angel prefers to NOT remember her first love, it wasn’t just her first love but the betrayal of trust she once had for Lute.

The question itself made her reminisce how her life was back then, when she was naive,killing sinners yearly with no question to why? Who were they to take the life of these sinners? But if there’s something for sure is that questioning heaven was never good. Vaggie stretches her limbs as she opens the door to her and Charlie's bedroom. The princess was asleep curled up on her side of the bed, her soft blond locks sprawled all over the mattress and pillow. It was a cute sight to behold,well Charlie as a whole is a sight to behold but right now she looked like a cute puppy.

This alone made her horrible time in heaven worth it. What would have happened if she never questioned her job? Her position? What would have happened if she didn’t spared the life of that kid all those years ago?

She often thinks that she would probably continue her life as an exorcist following commands of a misogynistic man that probably the only reason that his army is full of women is so he can have power on them just like he wanted with Lilith.As she changes into her nightgown the angel can’t help but reminisce on how terrible she felt in heaven.

The expectations of being an exorcist brought, what sin is in the eyes of heaven. Vaggie lays on the bed,sighting in relief as her sore limbs finally taking a rest for the evening. The room was silent way too silent leaving her unwanted thoughts, bittersweet memories and betrayal holding her mind,sounding louder by the second.