3

Y/n's POV

When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do it grab my phone. I was surprised to see a notification from Matt.

Matt: Good morning. Have a good day!

Me: Good morning also thank you! You have a great day too!

I shut off my phone with a smile on my face. Then I got a shower and got ready for the day. Today I was going shopping for my outfit for my job, then hanging out with addison and preparing for tomorrow.

I am going to be getting a job doing editing videos for YouTubers. I haven't met them yet so that's why I'm so nervous. I hope all those years in college pay off.

• At Addison's house •

When I got to Addison's house she had a guest over. I nervously got out of my car as I looked at the 2 cars sitting in her driveway.

*Knock, knock*

I stood there waiting for someone to answer. My heart pounding in my chest.

"Hey! Sorry my sister had to come visit me today but come on in!" Addison said with a happy and big smile on her face.

"Hello! I'm Addison's sister , Caroline it's nice to meet you!"

"Hi, I'm Y/n Addison's friend, it's nice to meet you as well."

"Sorry to crash you and addison day but I'm planning my wedding with her!"

"Oh my gosh, congratulations! Also don't worry it's not a problem!"

"Thank you for being so understanding!"

"Well I can tell y'all are getting along which I had no doubt about." Addison says walking back into the room with some lemonade for me.

"So Y/n at the party the other night I tried to find you and couldn't, where did you go?"

I turned red and stuttered trying to put together a sentence.

"I uh... I met someone and we sat on the roof and talked awhile."

"Really?! Who was it?"

"No one just a guy."

"Then why are you red?"

"I- I'm not! I don't know what you're talking about."

"Okay if you say so."

After hanging out with Addison and Caroline I left to go find an outfit for my big day.

• At the store •

When I walked into the store I heard a ding go off in my pocket. It was Matt.

Matt: hey, what are you doing today?

Me: preparing for my new job and finding an outfit for it. What about you?

Matt: That sounds fun but you should no you don't need a silly new outfit to blow them away. Also I'm just hanging out with my brothers.

Me: that's so sweet of you. Also sounds boring no offense.

Matt: It is very boring. But I got to get off of here before Nick and Chris take my phone lol.

Me: Okay, byee!

Matt: bye!

I turned my phone off and continued walking around the store not able to stop thinking about what Matt said to me. Eventually I found an outfit. It was a grey dress with a little jacket to go with it. Very cute I said to myself.

• At Home •

I ate dinner which was a trey from the store with pasta in it. Then went to my room to watch tv.

"Ding!"

I jumped at the sound of my phone. It was Matt.

Matt: Hey I'm heading to bed got an early morning tomorrow me and my brothers are hiring someone new to work for us. Good night and sleep well!

Me: oh okay sounds interesting, let me know how it goes! Good night you sleep well too!

I smiled with a heart full of joy and a stomach full of butterflies I went to bed.

Sorry for another short chapter the next one is longer! :)