3. Restaurant

Devon's P.O.V:

I woke up next to the person I hold close to my heart—a place that is not too familiar to anyone other than Jake. I looked into his curly black hair and started to touch it, curling his hair to the extent of him waking up with full, dreamy, eyes. His eyes gave off the appearance of him being lucid when more specifically only when he was around me. I wonder why...

Jake: Good morning, baby.

Devon: Good morning, Jakey.

Jake: Oh, so we're calling each other by our nicknames, I see...

Devon: Yeah.

Jake: Well, does Devvy want to help me get up? I feel too tired.

Devon: Yeah, I feel the same too. Let's just lay here for a little while.

Jake: Kay, devvy boy.

Devon: Okay, it was cute when you first did it, but now it's annoying!

Jake: Sorry, babe.

Devon: I was lying; it's still cute, babe.

I got up from the king-sized bed and clasped my hands over my cheeks, trying anything to wake me fully. When suddenly I hear a loud smack, my ass jiggles.

Devon: Ah! That felt nice.

Jake: It always jiggles when I'm around Devvy, you know that.

I'm fully awake now. I walk over to my bathroom, and as I start brushing my teeth, Jake follows behind me, basically mirroring my actions. While I'm finished, I think about what I should wear for today. Should I go for something casual? Or something sluttier? Wait, I don't even know what today's occasion is!

Devon: What do you want to do today, Jake?

Jake: Mm, we can go to Outback Steak House if you're interested.

Devon: Yeah, steak sounds good right now.

Jake: Perfect! Let me just get us some reservations.

I put on a casual look, including some navy-blue Ralph polo pants paired with my slightly oversized white true classic t-shirt. I forcefully put on my socks with my shoes, and shortly after, when I think of the possible cold weather, I tie a sweater to my waist.

Jake: You look stunning, as per usual.

Devon: Heh, you are too.

Jake: Alright, let's take an Uber.

Devon: Okay.

As they make their way to the car, the two get into the two back seats, sitting as close to each other as humanly possible, touching thigh to thigh.

Jake lunges his hand down Devon's thigh and makes his way up under his cotton shirt.

Devon smacks his hand.

Devon: Hey! Not now!

Jake: So bitter. (!!!!)

Devon: Why now you know?

Jake: I'm just so obsessed with you! (Said in a joking tone.)

Devon: You wish I was as obsessed with you.

Jake: Wait, what?

Devon throws his hands onto Jake's neck holding him down, starting to give him a rather harsh message. With each push of the different muscles, Jake moans with pleasure.

Uber Driver: Hey, are you kids okay back there?!?

Jake: Oh, yeah, we're totally fine, just relaxing.

Uber Driver: Oh, okay.