Chapter 25 - 🔞Wild Side 🐗🍋

Written July 13th, 2024

🔞 - Inosuke

- Next Day -

Standing in line with the rest of the baby slayers, they look at me in confusion. Wondering why I'm here, since I'm a Hashira. I decided to join in on the training the lower ranked slayers will undertake. Just so I can make sure that I'm in top form for when I battle Muzan. I refuse to let anyone die.

Sanemi stands in front of the group with a scowl on his face, using his sheathed sword on his shoulders to rest his arms. "Oi! You, get over here." Sanemi points to me with a huff.

"I have a name you know, Sanemi." I say with a sigh, walking up to him. He blushes a soft pink and growls.

"It's Shinuzugawa!!!" He barks at me with embarrassment in his tone.

"It's a mouthful!" I bark out with a frown.

"Shut up! Now come at me! Show me what you got! No voice stuff! Wind Breathing First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" He dashes forward with his sword, grinning wide with excitement. Causing a cyclone of wind to build up as he slashes the air. My eyes widen and I grab my sword from my back, the cloth falling off of it onto the ground. The Kamaboko's look on in horror at the mans sudden attack.

"Kick his ass!!" Zenitsu screams out to me, earning a sideways glare from Sanemi.

"Dragon Breathing 7th Form - Vulthuryol!" The spectral visage of a Dragon covered in thick plate like scales crouching close to the ground in a protective stance covers me. Widening my stance I block his attack with the broad side of my blade.  Moving to kick him, he moves out of the way. I huff with annoyance, I decide to dash forward myself. If I injure him I can heal him up.

"Dragon Breathing 2nd Form - Durnehviir!" I slash at him several times with impressive speed, my slashes unpredictable. Dragon fire and necromantic energy swirling around me.

"Wind Breathing Third Form: Clear Storm Wind Tree!" Sanemi growls and blocks most of my attacks by slashing at them himself. Sparks of light fill the air from our blades making contact. Although I'm still getting small nicks in, managing to sap some of his energy. Wisps of his energy bleeding form the wounds, flying into the air and dissipating.

He moves on the offensive and I focus in with a face full of concentration. "Dragon Breathing 4th Form - Parthurnaxx!" Taking a deep breath I leap my fat ass over his body while he sprints at me, his eyes widen in surprise. My training having turned me into fucking Mirko. Slashing my sword at his back while I'm still mid air, he grunts in pain. The image of a dragon slashing him with his claws covering my body. The man finally feeling the effects of my 2nd form sapping his strength, reducing his speed. Tanjiro begins to bite his nails as he watches a long.

Landing behind him, just as I adjust my stance he turns his body. "Wind Breathing 6th Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist!" Slicing his blade upwards cutting my arm, spraying my blood everywhere and creating a huge gash. I hiss in pain at the metal slicing my skin, feeling the harsh wind lick at my skin. The strength of it slicing small cuts all over my body. Fuckers like Akaza! Punching using wind! Fuck this hurts! I'm done with this shit!

"Dragon Breathing 3rd Form - Odahviing!" Dragon arms erupt from the ground and grab onto Sanemi digging their claws into his flesh, he gasps in pain not having expected it. I leap forward with a snarl on my face, my eyes turning bright red and glowing faintly. "Dragon Breathing 5th Form - Akatosh!" The image of a dragon made of pure golden light fills Sanemi's vision, his breath catches in his throat. Feeling the peace and serenity the dragon image radiates. Spinning my body I slash my sword at him, stopping just before I hit his throat. Resting my blade against his jugular vein, wind snaps and blows against him from the force of my strike and sudden stop. Inosuke huffing and puffing his neck turning red, becoming increasingly aroused from my show of strength.