Chp 17.

✭≃≃≃≃≃✭

{IRL, Instagram}

"Fuck you Chris" 

Two weeks later..

"Chris seriously what did you do. Liv hasnt spoken to us in two fucking weeks bro" Matt says sitting across from his brother who is obviously not listening. 

"Kids not listening to me" Matt says, starting to rub his eyes. 

Nick got up and punched Chris in the arm. 

"Nick, what the..." Before the boy could finish his sentence his older brother interrupted him. 

"Right thats it, youve fucked up so many goddamn times with Liv its ridiculous. What the fuck have you done this time Chris. It had to have been really shitty for her to not even talk to me or matt, and especially fucking lola bro. You know how much Liv loves lola. Its bad if she wont talk to her. So how about you start explaining yourself before I give you a black eye" 

Nick took a deep breath in before looking at Matt with a pleased look of his face. 

"Shes not talking to Lola?" Chris questioned with a dissapointed look on his face. 

Nick lied about liv not talking to lola but wasnt planning on telling him that. 

He just nodded his head and gave Matt a look to do the same. 

"Okay fine. This is so embarassing and also I dont know why it made Liv so upset?" Chris said hoping his brothers would be able to figure that out. 

"Chris bro hurry up, I couldve ran a lap around the world by now" Matt says rolling his eyes. 

"I told her I liked her, well I told her I need her, I get butterflies every time I talk to her, shes perfect and beautiful.." says chris with cheeks turing deep red. 

Without saying anything Matt stands up grabbing his keys from the kitchen table and walking towards the door with Nick not far behind him. 

"Come on chris" 

✭≃≃≃≃≃✭ 

Liv heard a loud knock at the door, after recent situations with Jake she had been having Lola or Seb answer the door. 

"SEB DOOR" She yelled from the living room to the basement where her brother was working. 

She heard the loud footsteps move quickly up the stairs and towards the door. 

"Oh yo" Seb says blankly before turning away and retreating back to the basement. 

Liv turned her head to find the triplet boys who eight months ago saved her life. 

"Hi matt, Hi nick" The girl said quietly getting up and hugging the pair, completely avoiding the thrid brother. 

"Im going to get Lola, Nick stay here with Liv and Chris" Matt says before disapeering into the darkness that fills the stairway. 

Awkward silence sat between the three but Chris could never keep his mouth shut. 

"Kid stop breathing so fucking loud" 

Nick looked to his brother with a disgusted look on his face before taking a huge breath in and out to annoy his sibling even further. 

Before Chris could punch Nick, Matt and Lola sat on the couch. Seb doing the same seconds later.