Chp 18

✭≃≃≃≃≃✭

{IRL}

"Theyve been in there for ages nick, im starting to feel bad. Should we let them out?" Matt says looking at his brother who was laying on the couch with finn who had recently come over to see what all the drama was about. 

"Fuck no. Im so sick of them not just confessing there love for eachother. Its so obvious bro" Nick says with an annoyed look on his face. 

"I completely agree. We know they would be a perfect couple" Lola chimes in. 

"Im not disagreeing, im just saying maybe its time to let them out" Matt says. 

Guilt had taken over the boy. He wanted the pair to get together as much as everyone else but It felt wrong to lock them in a room and refuse to let them out until they worked out there issues. 

"Can i go talk to Liv?" Seb questions. 

Nick looked between Lola and Matt before shrugging and standing up. 

"Yeah but we have to make sure that she actually goes back into the room if they havent made up" 

"Trust me she will" Seb says confidently. 

The other four were extremely confused but choose to trust Livs older brother. 

"Alright lets go then" 

✭≃≃≃≃≃✭

"You loved me? You love me?" 

Suddenly the door opens. Saved by the bell liv thinks to herself. 

"Yo liv, can i talk to you real quick" Seb says immediatly noticing the uncomftorable expression on her face.

"Can we finish our conversation liv?" Chris says desperatly. He needed to know if what she said was true. 

Without saying a word Liv walks out of the room and walks towards Lolas room to talk to seb. 

Seb gestures for his sister to take a seat as he prepares what he needs to say. 

"Whats up" the girl smiles, greatful to have been removed from that incredibly awkward situation with chris. 

"Okay, Liv I need you to promise me you wont speak until Im finished. Please just keep an open mind while I talk." Seb says.

"Okay?" the girl says slowly, incredibly confused. 

"Liv, I know you love Chris" 

The girl trys to interupt her brother before remembering her agreement with him. 

"Ive never seen you like this before, even when your angry or upset with him you look at chris with so much love in your eyes. The boys and lola have told me everything about your 'friendship' and how obvious it is that the two of you are head over heels in love with eachother. I know your terrified of commitment and It took alot out of you to start dating Jake, and especially after what he did to you multiple times. But liv, Chris is different and I know that you know that. Hes perfect for you, I dont understand why you cant admit it" 

"You want me to fucking admit it! Fine I love him okay. I love him so much that it physically hurts me Seb. You and everyone else just need to get over the fact that I can never be with him" Liv says angrily. 

This was her least favourite topic to talk about. 

"Why not liv for fuck sakes!" Seb yells. 

Hed had enough now.