II. Who Th'ell Are Ya', Lady?

> CHAPTER SUMMARY <
---

Oh no!

It looks like you're not a registered character in the Plex's system, how unfortunate.

Good thing Montgomery Gator here realized you aren't human! He will be in charge of escorting you back to the daycare.

---

Characters in this chapter:

Reader
Daycare Attendant Sun
Daycare Attendant Moon (Mentioned)
Montgomery Gator
Glamrock Freddy (Mentioned)

---

.

WARNINGS:
Mild swearing.

.

---

Word Count: 2,380

---

.

Enjoy!
.

------------

     You stared up at the much larger animatronic, optics widened in terror. If your voice box was operational, you'd probably be screaming by now. You felt your CPU buzz loudly inside your chest plate, frantically calculating an escape route while you stood frozen. The gator was massive, being a good few feet taller than you, and looked like he could easily bench-press a car if he wanted to.

You shakily brought your hands up and in a placating gesture shook your head, trying to signal that you meant no harm. You glanced behind the gator, trying to judge the distance you'd have to run if you could slip past him. This only seemed to aggravate the already aggressive animatronic.

Monty felt his security module continuously ping his processor on the steps he needed to take now that he had located a trespasser to 'keep Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex a safe place for all families to enjoy.' He blinked at her rapid movements, becoming irritated if not confused on what you were trying to convey other than a frantic gesture.

He internally pinged Vanessa about the situation, needing a human employee to process any human infringement.

Bringing his attention back to the shorter animatronic, he spoke up. "You stay here, an officer is going ta come to talk to ya' on how you'll be processed fer trespassing on private property." He said, pulling back a bit as he kept his harsh gaze on you, the response automatic and robotic as ever.

You winced at its scowl aimed at you. At the mention of an officer getting involved in the situation, you began to panic. It hadn't even asked who you were!

He stared at you for a moment longer before he noticed that you weren't quite...well, human.

"...What in the—?"

He jerked his head back to get a better brow before quickly running a full body scan. When his system revealed to him that he was talking to another animatronic, he didn't quite know what to do.

Why weren't you in his database? Surely they would've added the ID of a new member to the plex when they issued her. ...Or maybe not, heck, this corporation isn't known for being the nicest to their... assets.