Chapter 15 : Haris loves whom ?

(Votes and comments motivate me to write)
_________________

Noor was getting ready and as she had her blue dress on Saad entered the room

"Where are you going ?"

"Out" "out where ?"

"Why should I tell you ? I am not going to tell you everything now come on"
Saad sighed and said

"Anywhere not not with Haris is alright with me Jaan"
Noor looked at him bit surprised as how he knew and said

"How do you know ?"
"I saw his messages and no I didn't check your phone it just popped on the screen and I read , why do you even have his number ? What is to talk about now ?"

"I don't know and even if did it would probably be Ehtesham or Eman"
Noor said as she left the room and went to the same restaurant where Haris was still waiting without knowing that Saad was also there sitting, covering his face right on the table behind them

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I think that you should let me have Ehtsham"
Noor sighed and replied

"We it and Ehtehsam will live with us , you are in love with someone but you will fall in love with anyone else one day and what if she doesn't want to take care of Ehtehsam? And she wants you all to herself? Then what will you do ?"

"I will never fall in love again except that one girl whom I love"
Haris said

"What is so special in that girl Haris ? That you're sure that you will never fall in love ? She is marrying and might aswell have kids . You would have to move on"

"I don't want to and ya she does have kids , she is a mother 3 now"
Noor was kind of surprised and asked

"So why are you still waiting for her ? I mean are you waiting so that somethings happens to her husband? So that you can have her ? What will you do with her kids if she gets married to you ?"

Haris laughed little and said
"Soo many questions to answer"
Noor smiled and said
"Oh ! Am I talking to much ? Sorry . But I just got interested seeing your love for her"

"No no , you are talking just fine . Well her kids will be mine after we get married and that is hard to happen as come on she is married and loves the guy . She will never love me"

Noor's eyes softened and she said
"Oh Haris , you must have a girl for you too . I mean what do you not have ? Good looks , financially pretty good and a Doctor! Doctor is my favourite profession you know . You are a sweet person and caring aswell . Any girl will easily fall for you but I do suggest you to be fast as you are already 31 , I am not calling you old but that I am 2 years younger and have 3 children already I mean gave birth to two but Ehtehsam is also my child so basically 3-"

Noor stopped midway her sentence like she had realised something . Saad who was listening to them was now filled with jealousy as why was Noor appreciating any other person but Saad ?

"What happened why you stopped talking ?"
Asked Haris confused and Noor asked

"You will not tell me her name but how about her qualities?"
Haris smiled and said

"She is sweet , loving , a good mother and a person with a golden heart . She does things no one can ever imagine doing"

"Things like ? And how did you fall in love with her ?"

"Well I won't answer the first question but the answer to the second is that it was love at first sight and that to when she was crying, she looked cute even while crying-"