Call me Just Aditya

Deepika POV:

I am looking at him while he closed his eyes as if he was caught. I called him again.
Deepika: Mr. Aditya ...

Aditya: ha... when yesterday you were going alone so i sent my assistant to follow you.

After listening to that I widened my eyes. He sent his assistant to follow me, what did he think of me Am I a small girl who can't look after herself while travelling.

Deepika: What the hell ? you sent your PA to follow me why Mr. Aditya I am not a small girl who can't look after herself. I can take care of myself perfectly. And yeah Thank you for dropping me and goon night.

Aditya: I was just concerned for you Deepika.

After hearing my name from his mouth i don't know what happens to my heart, it will start beating wildly. I closed my eyes and clammed myself.

Deepika: Please Mr. Aditya from next time don't do this i can take care of myself and thank you for your concern .
I saw some irritation on his face so I asked him

Deepika: Is there anything you want me to know Mr. Aditya.

Aditya: STOP! Stop calling me that.

I was shocked what happened to him that he is reacting like this. Because of his shouting my already big eyes got more big. I was in fear what did I say know that his shouting on me.I think he saw confusion on my face so he continued :
Aditya : Stop calling Mr. Aditya. It sounds like i am too old like at the age of 50 or 60.

Deepika: But Mr. Aditya I heard from Vikram that you don't like to be addressed informally.

Aditya : Ha.. Hmm Ha thats sure but every time you are addressing me as Mr. Aditya so call me just Aditya.

Deepika: You want me to call you Just Aditya? are you sure?
Aditya : yes I want you to call me just Aditya.

Deepika: Ok Just Aditya.
Aditya : What?
Deepika: Ha you only told me to call you just Aditya

I got what he was trying to say but don't know why I wanted to play with him

I saw his face I couldn't stop myself from laughing, it was really hilarious 😂 🤣 . He was like 😳🙁.
Aditya: I didn't mean that way.
Oh my god why is he looking so cute. I want to pull his cheeks. Deepu don't. but my hands are itching to pull them.
Aditya: Deepika? What happened to you?
After hearing him I stopped talking to myself and looked at him.
Deepika: Sorry Mr. Aditya I was thinking something.
Aditya: Again Mr. Aditya

He mumbled to himself but i was able to hear it. but i didn't stressed him and bid him bye. Came out of the car and walked to my apartment.

I came inside my apartment was going to close the door when I saw Aditya face. I am thinking why he is coming. He came in-fornt of me with bags then I remembered that I left all the bags in his car. I apologised to him.

Deepika: I am so sorry Mr. Aditya. I forgot about the bags because of me you have to come carrying these bags by climbing the steps.

I put my hand forward to take the bags but he did't give me the bags so I looked at him why he is not giving thee bags. when I saw hiss was red with annoyance.

Aditya: Give me side Deepika I will keep it inside.

Deepika: Ok

I don't know why i didn't stopped him Something in me stopped it was saying that if I say anything he will get angry. So i gave him side. He kept them side and left.

I closed the door he didn't give me the time to say thank you. So i left it, if i meet him in future will thank him .

I prepared and had my dinner and slept thinking tomorrow I need to go to Sid's house.

_______________________________________________________________________________