35.

Next morning...
Jimin was waiting for Jungkook to leave together for the varsity. It was 9am in the morning. And at 9:10 Jungkook came with his car. As soon as Jungkook's car appeared Jimin went towards the car and got inside.
"What's wrong?"
"Why did you behave like that yesterday?"
"Why you didn't replied to my messages?" Jimin said these all while Jungkook was looking at Jimin only.
"What? What I did!"
"Seriously! What you did? You just said Eunwoo is not the good one for me! And then you just ignored my messages"
"Oh that one...yeah I just said that randomly" Jungkook said not looking at Jimin this time.
Jimin frowned his eyebrows hearing this.
"What about the replies?"
"Oh I fell asleep that's why couldn't reply."
Jimin sighed and pouted.
"You are unbelievable" Jimin said under his breath. Jungkook looked at him and smiled.
"Shall we go now?"
"Yes please" Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled.
.
.
.
At 3:30 their classes were ended. Jimin and Jungkook with their friends were going towards the canteen. That time Jimin received a message from Eunwoo. Jimin's eyes were wide opened when he saw Eunwoo's message.
Eunwoo
Where are you?
Jimin read it and promptly opened the chatbox.
Jimin
Hello, I'm at varsity. Anything important?

               Eunwoo
        Um no I was passing by your varsity. Thought of meeting with you. I'm in front of your varsity.

Jimin's eyes were wide opened reading the message. Jimin started coughing. Jungkook looked at him and promptly gave him the water glass.
"What happened?" Jungkook asked.
Jimin looked at him and then looked at his friends.
"Guys!"
"What?" Hobi asked.
"Eu.. Eunwoo is waiting for me outside"
Jungkook frowned his eyebrows hearing this.
"What? Eunwoo! Here?" Hobi asked.
"Yes..I mean he wants to meet with me"
"Please tell him we also want to meet" Hobi requested and Jimin nodded his head. Jimin then opened the chatbox again.
Jimin
Oh, really..ok I'm coming right now. But,my friends are with me ,they also want to meet with you...so if you don't mind can they come with me?"
                        Eunwoo
            I'm totally fine with it. Come..
Jimin
Coming 🌟
"Let's go guys , he agreed to meet with all of you" Jimin said excitedly. Jungkook sighed as he was not interested in meeting with Eunwoo. Hobi, Namjoon and Jimin stood up.
"What aren't you coming?" Jimin asked while looking at Jungkook.
"Ye..ah let's go anyway" Jungkook said and started walking making Jimin confused again.
.
Eunwoo was waiting for Jimin and his friends standing beside his car.
He saw Jimin coming towards him with his friends.
"Hello"
"Hiii" Jimin said and waved at Eunwoo.
"You..are you Eunwoo the mysterious boy?" Hobi asked and Eunwoo smiled.
"That's right I'm the one"
"Hi I'm Namjoon" Namjoon said shake his hand with Eunwoo.
"Hi I'm Hobi " Hobi said also shaked his hands.
"What's the prove that you are the cha Eun woo mysterious boy!" Jungkook asked out of nowhere and all eyes were on him. Jimin felt embarrassed hearing this question from Jungkook.
"Jungkooki..he is the one..I ..
"Here is the prove " Eunwoo said and showed his gaming projects, license and identity card in front of Jungkook. Jungkook looked at all those things and cleared his throat then looked Jimin. Jimin narrowed his eyes looking at Jungkook.
"Ah don't mind he was just kidding." Jimin said and was trying to cut off the awkward moment.
"No it's ok..he asked a right question. Anyone can consume themselves as the mysterious boy. So it's better to research before getting wrong information. " Eunwoo said and everyone agreed with him. But Jungkook just looked away.
"Oh you didn't introduce yourself!" Eunwoo asked Jungkook.  Jungkook looked at him.
"Oh I'm Jeon Jungkook,Jimin's best friend from childhood." Jungkook giving a proud smile. Eunwoo nodded his head.
"That's nice. Anyway come guys I will drop you at your homes." Eunwoo said and they all smiled except Jungkook.
"Come please ". Eunwoo said almost opening the car door. Hobi, Namjoon went inside the car at first.
"Jimin! Sit with me" Eunwoo said to Jimin and Jimin's ears became red hearing this.
"Oh..yeah  okay" Jimin said shyly.
"Actually I don't wanna look like driver you know " Eunwoo said and gave a silly smile.
"Yeah yeah I understand. Leta sit" Jimin said and was about to go inside but Jungkook held the car's door. Jimin looked at Jungkook in confused.
"Hobi is calling u, he wants to say something important to you,,go and sit there"
"Hu? When he was calling me! "
"Right now, go go,Hobi will be sad if you don't go,and you will catch cold if you sit in front of the AC" Jungkook said and promptly sat beside the driving seat. Eunwoo thought Jimin will sit beside him but he frowned his eyebrows seeing Jungkook beside him. He then looked behind and saw Jimin sitting at the back seat. Jimin looked at Eunwoo and then looked at Jungkook.
"Um so sorry, I actually caught cold that's why choose back seats, please don't mind" Jimin said somehow and Eunwoo smiled.
"Yeah ok don't worry" Eunwoo said and looked at Jungkook whose face was plastered with a smirk. Eunwoo then looked away and started car's engine.

See you in next part 💜 💛.
Jikook travel show is coming soon 🔜 🤩😍💜💛. Are you all excited as me?