C.46

|Three months later
Saturday September 1st, 2029|

Fatima is now 9 months pregnant. This time around both twins a very healthy, getting enough oxygen, eating the same amount of food & developing well. Fatima is full-term Doctor Jackie is adamant that Fatima will have the twins at the 40-week mark.

Fatima's baby shower is today, she's very excited this is the first time having a baby shower for twins, and she's loving the experience. However, she does not love the swollen feet, peeing every second, throwing up every minute her lower back hurting, and having sleepless nights because her belly is too big and uncontrollable for her to sleep. But, she's grateful for her babies.

-

-

-

"Zac, can you rub my belly please?" Fatima asked making her way fully into his man cave the kids are with their parents they will be meeting them at the baby shower.

"Babe can you give me Sec- Never mind come here" Zac changed his mind quickly once he saw Fatima giving him the death stare.

Smiles, "That's what I thought" Fatima tells him she already had her body cream in her hand it's a vanilla scent this time.

Zac sits back on the couch as Fatima sits between his legs she passes him the cream and takes off her shirt she is now in her sports bra and biker shorts. Zac then applies the cream to his hand rubbing in circulation motion making it warm for her.

"You ready for the big day baby" Zac asked as he started to apply the cream on her belly rubbing his hands in circulation motion.

"Mmm" Fatima moans softly loving the feeling of her belly massage, "Yes babe I'm ready I can't believe we're about to have two babies at once in the house" She smiles.

"Yes! I can't wait to see who they look like, I better have a boy twin this time. Nehemiah has your whole face" Zac laughed.

Gasp, "How you think I feel Nayeli is your twin and she's a daddy's girl through and through. I hope I have a twin and a momma girl"

"Mmcht you have Nehemiah wrapped around your finger so cut it out" Zac playful spat.

"Babe that's not true he's not even a momma's boy" Fatima rolled her eyes and she was right Nehemiah has a favorite but it depends on the day if he wants to act like a baby he goes to Fatima, but if he wants to be a big boy he's going to Zac.

"I guess that's true, how does your belly feel now?" He asked.

"It feels good, I just want a nap now" She chuckled, "Do you want to take one with me?"

"Ima say yes because you almost took my head off earlier" Zac said Fatima laughed.

"I just wanted you for cuddles you don't have to sleep" She tells him, "You know it only takes me a minute to fall asleep, plus I need to rest before my baby shower"

"Alright come on I might as well get a nap in too" Zac said as they two went upstairs.

| 2:45 pm |

Zac and Fatima just woke up from their naps. They are now getting ready for her baby shower it's starts at 4:00.

Zac was currently in the shower, while Fatima was getting herself together, as she was keeping track of time she noticed she had 15 missed calls from an unknown number.

"What the hell?" Fatima mumbled, "Who's calling me blocked?" She thinks out loud.

"Who's calling you blocked babe?" Zac asked coming out of the bathroom wet as hell in a towel and looking edible Fatima was lost in thought, since she is pregnant her hormones are all over the place.