Episode - 1

"Miss Kim Ae-ra"

scene– 1
Mr. Kim (ae-ra's dad the Asia's biggest mafia leader)-
"Ae-ra you need to be careful after I lost your mother I cannot lose you mafia world isn't for you why don't you understand ? At least for this age" *says who a man who will throw her daughter ae-ra on the mafia throne as soon as she becomes 25*

Ae-ra-

"Bu-"(before she could say something her dad shushed her) Mr. Kim - "no means no" (Mr. Kim said before lecturing her about her being careless)

*Flashback*

(Ae-ra is running away from a group of bandits as she did something she shouldn't have) Ae-ra - "aah shibal" (aera said while stopping and facing them and then fighting them and throwing all of them away with her skills taught by her father at very young age)(all the members of that group were lying on the ground unconscious while I turned back only to find my father behind me)

ae-ra-

"what are you doing here?"

Mr. Kim-

"let's go home and talk" (as he said it I went back home with him only to get scolded)

*end of Flashback*

(I am sitting in my room in my thought while my Sister Rio silently entered my room and sat next to me ) Rio- "so you did it again ?"(As she said it I nodded)

Rio-

"dad warned us to stay out of mafia things before we get 25 years old ,why don't you listen to him?" (Rio said in concerning tone while i  looked at her)

Ae-ra-

"I want to be like him or better than him I cannot just leave something our family has been doing from generations" (I said as being mafia was our family traditional work and I wanted to continue the chain)

Rio-

"its not that easy you know that" (Rio said while placing her one hand on my shoulder)

Rio-

"and plus dad will crown you as next Mafia Queen anyways why bother?"(I nodded slowly before replying)

Aera-

"I want to have some experience before becoming a mafia queen" (I said while getting up from my bed)

Rio-

"where are you going?"

Ae-ra-

"to get some fresh air" (I said while leaving the room) *Time skips I am walking on the road while looking at the ground while I crashed into a man his hard chest hit my head he was wayy too taller than me*

??-

meet this man MR. Min Tae-Myung

"Don't you have eyes?" (He said as I ruined his cloths as because of me his coffee spilled on his shirt but as he looked at me his eyes softened)

Ae-ra-

"you could have moved aside too you don't have eyes ?" (I said with full attitude while he Chuckled)

Tae-Myung-

Fine I am sorry (Tae said with a smile) (I looked at him before walking away) wow she is feisty... yet beautiful (he shakes his head while trying to avoid his thoughts about having a slight feeling for Ae-ra , probably love at first sight, he didn't even knew her name..)(after a while Ae-ra came back to her house and as she entered she completely ignored her father who was sitting in the hall and directly went to her room where her sister Rio was already waiting for her)

Rio-

"so did you enjoy" (i didn't replied to her) "come on say something" (i looked at her with a straight face*

Ae-ra-

"did you find a way i can get some mafia experience without getting in any trouble with dad?" (i went straight to the point)

Rio-
"can't you relax a bit ?"
(i looked at her but didn't said anything) "you know what probably i should leave call me if you need anything........ except any ideas for mafia experience" (Rio said before leaving my room) (i laid on my bed while thinking about everything but one thing was wandering around my head the most) who was that man i bumped in today? He looked kinda.... (i closed my eyes while trying to ignore those thoughts but later slept)

Time skips ,the very next morning
(I woke up and rubbed my eyes while sitting on the bed and looked at the time)

Ae-ra-"9 am ?" (i said while rubbing my eyes) "9PM !!" (i said as i was late for work i got up from the bed and went to take a bath and got ready in black blazer and pant and a white tube top inside blazer and high heels) (i rushed out of the house and then towards my garage and drove out my BMW out and drove to my office)

Meanwhile here isn't only one love story in this story there are two individual love stories in this story About our sweet Rio aka Ae-ra's biological sister but best friend from heart . stay tuned for more updates