CHAPTER 148

Muichiro let his sister to roam around in the estate as he was busy to help the other hashiras, Tanjiro and Nezuko isn't with her, in short Michirou was all alone in Mist Estate. Michirou sadden all alone as not anyone is with her, she not used to it.

" I hope Nii-chan will be back quickly.." Michirou mumble. Michirou stop her track as she remember something.

" The letter, where is it? I" Michirou said as she remember she woke up that day without the letter on her hand, Muichiro might took it but she forgot to ask him.

' How could i forgot the katana, i need to see it." Michirou said as she beam for remembering the important thing she wanted to see.

She went to the room, the room she own. She decided to go there just to see the katana she owned. She remember what the letter says to it. The keychain crescent moon is magical.

She approach the katanas she own, layer by layer. The other one was broke in half, the other two is still fine and the last layer is the katana with keychain on it.

She touched the first one, as soon as she touch it. The forgotten memories suddenly flood on he head.

" What the-"

The sudden headache shoot her, she hold her head in pain, can't bear it as she kneel down slowly while holding her head in pain. The katana drop on the floor as she let go of it

" 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯!!! 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯!!" 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.

  " 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯!! 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵!! 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘰!!" 𝘔𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 

" 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘰!!" 𝘔𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 

" 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 fuckin bastard! " 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

" 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴?"   

" 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘠𝘶𝘪-𝘯𝘪𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘶𝘪-𝘯𝘪𝘪 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳. 

" 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘠𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘱y 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯." 

  " 𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵!'

Michirou grunt in pain as her eyes start to cry, not because of pain but she slowly remembering the forgotten memories. She clutch her hair as pain didn't disappear.