14

S E O N G H W A

Seonghwa sat in a sleek, modern office, the polished glass desk reflecting his tense expression. Across from him sat his manager, Camille, a poised and confident woman who had seen countless models rise and fall in the industry. Beside her was Dr. Laurent, the company's dedicated nutritionist, and fitness expert.

Camille started the conversation with a warm smile. "Seonghwa, we're thrilled to have you on board. Your potential is incredible, but there are a few things we need to address to ensure you're runway-ready."

Seonghwa nodded, eager to absorb every piece of advice. "Of course, Camille. I’m ready to do whatever it takes."

Camille exchanged a glance with Dr. Laurent before continuing. "First, let's talk about your health and weight. In this industry, maintaining a certain look is crucial, not just for your success, but also for your health."

Dr. Laurent leaned forward, holding a clipboard. "Seonghwa, we've reviewed your current health status and fitness routine. You're in good shape, but there are areas we need to focus on to ensure you're at your best."

Seonghwa listened intently, his nerves starting to settle. "What areas are those, Dr. Laurent?"

"Primarily, we want to focus on your diet and a more targeted exercise regimen," Dr. Laurent explained. "We'll be setting up a meal plan that’s high in protein and low in unhealthy fats. It's important to maintain a lean physique without compromising your energy levels."

Seonghwa nodded. "I understand. What kind of exercises will I be doing?"

Dr. Laurent handed him a detailed plan. "We'll be incorporating a mix of strength training, cardio, and flexibility exercises. This will help tone your muscles, increase your stamina, and keep you agile for the runway."

Camille chimed in, "And don't forget the importance of rest. Your body needs time to recover, so proper sleep is crucial. We’ve also arranged for regular check-ins with Dr. Laurent to monitor your progress."

Seonghwa took the plan, scanning the detailed schedule and meal plans. "This looks intense, but I'm ready. When do I start?"

"Immediately," Camille said with a smile. "We’ll have you working with a personal trainer starting tomorrow. Your first runway show is in three months, so we have enough time to get you fully prepared."

Dr. Laurent added, "We’ll also be focusing on skincare and grooming. Your appearance is your brand, so we want to make sure you’re always looking your best."

Seonghwa felt a mixture of excitement and pressure. "I appreciate all of this. I want to succeed and make a name for myself here."

Camille leaned back, her expression serious. "We believe in you, Seonghwa. But remember, this industry is demanding. You’ll need to stay disciplined and committed. It won't be easy, but the results will be worth it."

Seonghwa nodded, determination in his eyes. "I won't let you down. I'll work hard and follow the plan to the letter."

Camille smiled again, her confidence in him evident. "We know you will. Welcome to the team, Seonghwa. Let’s make you a star."

As Seonghwa left the office, clutching the fitness and diet plan, he felt a renewed sense of purpose. This was his chance to shine, and he was determined to seize it with both hands. The road ahead was challenging, but with the support of his team and his unwavering dedication, he knew he could achieve his dreams.

The next day, Seonghwa arrived at the company's gym, ready to start his new regimen. He was met by Julien, his personal trainer, who greeted him with a firm handshake and a welcoming smile.