18

S E O N G H W A

Seonghwa stood in front of the mirror at the gym, adjusting his workout gloves. He was determined to stick to his rigorous schedule and drop the extra pounds before Paris Fashion Week. His friends, Chanelle, Nora, Hannah, and Tyler, were already there, warming up and getting ready for their session.

Chanelle: "Morning, Seonghwa! Ready to sweat it out?"

Seonghwa: "Always. Let's do this."

They started with a series of stretches, ensuring their muscles were limber and ready for the intense workout ahead. Seonghwa focused on his form, feeling the stretch in his legs and arms.

Hannah: "So, what's on the agenda today? More cardio?"

Tyler: "Definitely. We need to burn those calories. But don't forget strength training; we need to build those lean muscles."

Seonghwa nodded, mentally preparing himself. They moved on to the treadmills, setting them to a challenging pace. As the minutes passed, Seonghwa felt the burn in his legs, but he pushed through, determined to reach his goals.

Nora: "You're doing great, Seonghwa. Just think about how amazing you'll look on the runway."

Seonghwa: "Thanks, Nora. That’s the motivation I need."

After the cardio session, they moved on to weights. Seonghwa focused on a mix of exercises targeting different muscle groups: squats, lunges, bench presses, and bicep curls. Chanelle and Tyler spotted him, ensuring he maintained proper form.

Chanelle: "Keep your back straight, Seonghwa. Perfect."

Tyler: "You're killing it, man. Just a few more reps."

Seonghwa grunted with effort, feeling the strain in his muscles. Sweat dripped down his face, but he welcomed the exertion, knowing it was all part of the process.

After the weights, they headed to the mats for some core exercises. Seonghwa did a series of planks, sit-ups, and leg raises, feeling the burn in his abs.

Hannah: "Core strength is key. You’ll need it for those long hours on the runway."

Seonghwa: "I know. Thanks for the push, guys."

They finished their workout with a cool-down session, stretching and relaxing their muscles. Seonghwa felt a mix of exhaustion and satisfaction, knowing he had given his all.

Chanelle: "Great job today, everyone. Let's hit the showers and grab a healthy lunch."

Nora: "I’m thinking salads and smoothies. We need to fuel our bodies right."

Seonghwa: "Sounds perfect."

After their shower, they headed to a nearby café that specialized in healthy meals. They ordered protein-packed salads, smoothies loaded with vitamins, and plenty of water to stay hydrated.

Tyler: "So, Seonghwa, how are you feeling about Paris Fashion Week?"

Seonghwa: "Excited and a bit nervous. But with you guys supporting me, I know I can do it."

Chanelle: "You’ve got this. Just keep up the hard work, and you'll shine on that runway."

Seonghwa smiled, feeling grateful for his friends. They were more than just colleagues; they were his support system, helping him navigate this new chapter of his life. As they finished their meal, he felt a renewed sense of determination. Paris Fashion Week was just around the corner, and he was ready to make his mark.

Their manager, Camille, rushed into the gym, a wide grin plastered on her face, clutching a stack of glossy magazines. Her excitement was palpable, and she squeaked in delight as she approached the group.