16

S E O N G H W A

A month had passed since Seonghwa's successful runway debut, and he had settled into his new life in Paris. His routine had become familiar, and he was flourishing in the world of high fashion. Tonight, however, was special. His friend Chanelle was set to walk the runway, and Seonghwa, along with Hannah, Nora, and Tyler, were excited to support her.

They arrived at the venue, a grand hall filled with fashion elites, photographers, and an air of anticipation. The four friends found their seats, a perfect view of the runway, and settled in, ready to cheer for Chanelle.

Seonghwa: "This is so exciting. I remember how nervous I was before my debut."

Hannah: "Chanelle's going to kill it. She’s always so poised and confident."

Nora: "And she’s been working so hard for this. I’m really proud of her."

Tyler: "She's a natural. I bet she'll steal the show tonight."

As the lights dimmed and the music started, the runway show began. Models strutted down the catwalk, showcasing the latest designs. The anticipation built up until finally, Chanelle appeared. She was stunning, exuding confidence and grace with every step she took. The audience was captivated, and the friends couldn't help but cheer for her.

Seonghwa: "There she is! She looks amazing."

Hannah: "I told you, she’s going to steal the show."

Nora: "Look at her go. She’s so fierce."

Tyler: "She’s definitely got that 'it' factor."

Chanelle walked the runway with a captivating presence, her every movement elegant and precise. She wore a striking dress that highlighted her beauty, and as she reached the end of the runway, she struck a pose that drew applause from the audience.

Seonghwa: "She nailed it. I’m so proud of her."

Hannah: "This is just the beginning for her. She’s going to go far."

Nora: "Absolutely. She deserves all the success."

Tyler: "And we’ll be here to support her every step of the way."

After the show, the friends made their way backstage to congratulate Chanelle. The energy was buzzing, and the atmosphere was one of celebration. Chanelle, still glowing from her performance, greeted them with a beaming smile.

Chanelle: "Hey, guys! What did you think?"

Seonghwa: "You were incredible! Seriously, you owned that runway."

Hannah: "You were the star of the show. Everyone was talking about you."

Nora: "We’re so proud of you, Chanelle. You’ve worked so hard for this."

Tyler: "You were amazing. I knew you’d steal the show."

Chanelle: "Thank you so much! I couldn’t have done it without your support. It means the world to me."

The friends spent the rest of the evening celebrating Chanelle’s success. They laughed, shared stories, and enjoyed each other’s company, grateful for the bond they had formed in the competitive world of fashion.

Seonghwa felt a deep sense of happiness and contentment. He was part of something special, surrounded by friends who supported and inspired each other. As he looked around at the smiling faces, he knew that this was just the beginning of many more successes and celebrations to come.

Seonghwa: "Here’s to Chanelle and to many more runway shows and achievements for all of us. Cheers!"

All: "Cheers!"