CHAPTER THREE

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
HOUSE OF THE DRAGONS
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ fire and blood

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ HOUSE OF THE DRAGONS𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ─── ❛ fire and blood

FIRE ON FIRE ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ house of the dragons ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ loss of eye╭ ᘒ ✦

Just in one night, there had been multiple deaths that had happened. Ser Harwin Strong and his family had died in a fire.

And Laena Velaryon had died, ordering her dragon to kill her. Rhaella felt sorrow for the deaths.

And her family had made their way to dragon stone, to pay their respects for Laena Velaryon.

Rhaella wanted to see Baela and Rhaena Velaryon—pay her respects. They had lost their mother.

Rhaella stood beside her mother and Helaena, holding onto their arms as she watched the casket, listening to Ser Vaemond speak in High Valyrian.

A laugh made Rhaella lift her head up, looking over to Daemon Targaryen with a frown. Ehy had he laughed? It was his wife.

Then, her casket was soon dropped into the water. Rhaella bowed her head once more, watching as the water splashed as the casket fell.

Soon, the funeral had gathered elsewhere, and Rhaella followed her younger sister. But, Baela and Rhaena had caught her eye, making Rhaella pardon herself and move towards the girls.

Rhaella kept her hands clasped in front of her, slowly making her way towards them. When the girls heard her footsteps they looked up.

A sad smile decorated her features as she bowered her head to the pair. "I am truly sorry for your loss." Rhaella softly said as she stood before them. "From what I have heard, your mother was a kind spirit." Baela slowly nodded her head as she squeezed her sister's hand. "We are family and if either of you need anything, I am whom to call." She bowed her head once more, sending the two a smile before leaving them to grieve.

Rhaella crossed paths with Jacaerys, Jace sending her a sad smile. She knew he was sad about Ser Harwin, which made her pause, softly calling him name, to which he came to a holt and turned to her.

Rhaella walked close, her voice in a quiet whisper. "I am dearly apologetic for the loss you have also faced." Jacaerys' eyes widened at her words. "You have a right to grieve for Ser Harwin. I knew he was close to you, your siblings and your dear mother."

Jacaerys recognised that there was no bitterness or harshness in her words. That they were true and genuine.

"He loved you and your family, it was evident." Rhaella squeezed his arm, sad smile still on her face. "He'll always be with you..." she pointed to his chest. "And here."