logan x alex (3/3)

Alex stepped infront of Logan's therapy. The big tall building standing infront of him sending odd shivers down his spine. he slowly walked in giving eye contact to the man at the desk.

"hello what can I do for you?" he asked
"I've been called by a therapist named Amber, I need to see her" I replied as the man starting typing on his computer.

"yeah I see her room is 147 just take a right down the corridor and you'll see it. she's waiting for you" he smiled.

"thankyou"

I followed the man's instructions and before I knew it I was faced with a door with the number '147' written across it. I knocked on the door receiving a small 'come in' from the other side.

I opened the door to see a stressed looking Logan sitting on his chair.

"Hello. Alex is that right?" she quizzed

"it is yeah."

"Take a seat"

"I've called you in because I'm worried about your friend. I asked him a question earlier about hurting himself and he wouldn't answer so I just wanted to discuss it with you." she began.
I looked at Logan and he looked straight back at me, giving me a sorry look. "Does he have any other support aswell as you?"

"yeah.. he has the whole grid with him." I responded.

"okay.. that's good. I just wanted to ask because obviously people like Logan or majority people in general don't like asking for help so having a large centre of people who are happy to help makes this whole process much easier for him. he'll also continue coming to me but it races over the other side of the world obviously it's harder due to time differences so is there anyone who may be able to do some sort of therapy with him? Just if the time zone is to different?" she asked.

"I think someone on the grid used to deal with this sort of thing so they have experiences with therapy and that.. I'll see what I can do to help." I smiled trying to take in all information.

"thankyou.. also just another heads up and im sorry for this one Logan but wether it's you or someone else you've got to do a check for self inflicted wounds.. obviously he's had difficulties before so its more common for these self harm behaviours to occur so when you get the chance could you please monitor and send it back to me via email?" she asked already grabbing a piece of paper and writing down her email.

"of course I can." i replied. Logan was out of it the whole time but who can blame him. after a while of conversations and what to do in these depressive episodes we finally were allowed to leave. I took Logan's hand and walked him out of the office.

"Alex can I ask a question?" he spoke up. he had been quiet the whole time we were there.

"of course."

"it's obviously okay if you don't want to say because it's personal information to someone on the grid but who also had the same struggles I'm going through? just so I can ask them for majority of help." he asked

"me". he instantly turned around.

"you?"

"yeah.. I've been through the exact same experience." I smiled.

"are you okay now?" he asked.

"mostly.. we will get through it together."

we will.
——-
quick apologies for the lack of updates recently, I've been really busy and haven't really had the motivation to write and also did think about quitting this account but I'm back so I'll try update more sorry!