Remember me?

Harry's POV:

"That was a great show guys", i heard Niall say as he shoved Louis. "Next time , can we please not throw so many things around the stage? I almost got hit by a water bottle." Liam said. Niall and Louis looked at each other and smirked. "Harry, are you okay?", Zayn said from the corner. I looked up. "Yeah. I'm fine", I said walking towards the bus. "Ummm guys. We can't get to the bus. There's a mob again." I said looking outside. "Can we make a run for it?" asked Liam. "Nope" Zayn said looking outside. "Let's run to that ice cream place across the street. I'm hungry anyway. And the fans won't expect us there." Niall said walking towards the entrance of the arena. "Fine, let's just get out of here" Louis said. Once the door was open, we all bolted. Some fans saw us and soon all of them were coming behind us. Zayn and Louis were the fastest. Then there was me. Then Liam, then Niall. Zayn opened the door to the ice cream shop. There was no one there except a girl, a guy behind the counter, and a little girl. We locked the door. Liam pulled a curtain and blocked out the people.

Niall walked up to the guy behind the corner. The little girl was eating ice cream. She looked up and saw us. She was a fan. "O.M.G. ONE DIRECTION IS HERE. OH MY GOD. NATALIE, ITS ONE DIRECTION. AND I'M 4 FEET AWAY FROM THEM. NATALIE AM I STILL BREATHING?. I NEED HELP. SOMEONE HOLD ME. " the girl kept screaming about how hot Liam is. Zayn looked offended. Niall and Louis sat at another table.

The girl talking to the guy looked familiar. She gave me a certain nostalgia. She looks like someone I've met before. I walked up to her as the guy (probably her boyfriend) got Niall ice cream. " Hi, I think we've met before. I'm Harry", i said. " I know who you are, save the introduction . Please tell me how someone without talent can make it big" she said. She then dropped her phone. I picked it up, it was a picture of a girl and....me. WAIT! I KNOW THAT GIRL! "You know Natalie?"She took her phone away and started walking away. "Annabeth, let's go. Andy, I'll call you tomorrow then. " she said walking out the door. The little girl complained, then her sister i suppose took her arm and pulled her away while she yelled. She ran to each of us and hugged us. I couldn't get any air in my lungs. "Well you guys can stay here all night, but I'm closing up," the guy ( I'm assuming that is Andy) said as he turned off the lights in the back. Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn walked out first. 

Natalie. Natalie. Nat. NAT. THAT GIRL WAS NATALIE. NAT. I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER SINCE..... I left for the x factor. I can't believe how much she has changed. She looks so different. And she seems hate me now. I forgot about our promise.... No wonder she hates me now. "HARRY. EARTH TO HARRY. IF YOUR STUPID SAY NOTHING!" Niall said for the other side of the bus. " I'm not stupid Niall" I said looking up. "Awwwwee, he responded", he said laughing. Time past and everyone went to sleep. I stayed up and thought of Nat. I have to get her back. She might not know or care but I loved that girl. The girl who would come over everyday and bake with me. The girl who would make forts with me in the back yard. The girl who made me want to sing in the first place. She is the reason i'm even in this band. Now she hates me. She thinks I forgot about her. She thinks that I don't remember the life we had before this. I need to get her back. I love her.

Natalie's POV:

"NINA, WHERE ARE YOU?", I shouted at the top of my lungs. My older sister never knows when it's her turn to wash the dishes. "I'M HERE", she shouted from the basement. She was doing the laundry. " You have to wash the dishes" I said coming down the stairs. " I'll do that after the laundry. Can Jason sleep over today? He's coming later. " She said going up the stairs. " Sure, as long as you wash the dishes I don't care what goes on in this house.", i said marching up to my room. I plopped down on my bed. My phone rang. It was text from Andy.

Good night beautiful- Andy

I quickly texted him back.

Good night. I'll see you tomorrow ...?- Natty

Sure-Andy

I took off my clothes and took a shower. I put on an over sized sweater that belonged to my dad and some shorts. I can't believe I saw Harry today. That arse. He completely forgot about our bloody promise. He forgot about me completely. I don't need him. But I loved him. Wait! No i don't! Shut up self-conscious. He used to come to my house and watch movies. We used to sing songs together as I played my guitar. I missed him so much when he left. He didn't know how much I loved him. And he wont find out how much I still love him. I put in my head phones and drifted asleep.

I dream about him now and then. When I closed my eyes. I found myself in a bedroom. Harry walked in. He was in pajamas. He was 16 again. He looked so cute back then. He walked towards me. He kissed me. He walked to the other side of the bed. " I love you Natalie", he said as he held he close and kissed my head. He put his arm around my waist. "I love you too Harry" I said as i kissed him. I didn't know what was happening but i didn't want it to end.

_____________________________________________________

I'm sorry that i haven't updated in a long time. Now that's its summer i have way more time on my hands. Sorry guys. Hope u liked it.

xoxo Poptart