Here we go again

I left a picture of Andy here for you guys

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"NATALIE!", I woke up in a shock. I was breathing heavy. "NATALIE, GET DOWN HERE!", i hear a voice from downstairs. I groaned but got up anyway and i went downstairs. I found Natalie and her boyfriend, Jason, on the couch. " You have to get to school eventually!", she said screaming but whispering at the same time. 

I turned around to look at the clock, I'm supposed to be out the door in 10 minutes. I ran upstairs and ran into the shower. I took a quick shower and i looked at the time, i had 6 minutes left. I put on my black ripped jeans, a white Nothing Personal  shirt, a black beanie, and some  customized Jack Skellington converse. I ran out the door with my book bag in hand and a poptart i my mouth. I was zipping up my sweater and practically ran to school. 

I ran inside and got to my locker, i had 3 minutes to spare. I opened my locker and got my textbook for my next class. I hear footsteps and looked to my right. "Hi Andy", i said closing my locker. "Hi Natty", he said kissing my cheek. "I just noticed you're really tall.", i said looking at him up and down. "6'4 to be exact". My jaw dropped."No fair. I have to suffer the Short People Struggle alone", i said fake pouting. He pulled me in for a hug. I smiled and basically buried my face into his chest. "We should probably get to class before we get in trouble", he said letting go of me and taking my hand and walking. I followed. Though Andy isn't my boyfriend, at least i don't he thinks he is, we were always good friends to be honest. From the 8th grade, we always kept a good connection. 

I walked into the room and saw a strange lady. I shrugged. "Substitute, that means we're sitting by the windows", Andy said while leading us to the table in the back next to the windows. I sat down and let my book bag drop against the chair. Andy sat down and said something about taking a nap. He looked adorable. I started drawing and leaned against the windows. I heard my phone ding. I looked at it. IT WAS FROM HARRY! Disadvantages of not changing your number in 6 years. 

Hey Nat, I would love to catch up. It's been so long Nutty Natty- Harry

I gagged out loud. He hasn't called me "Nutty Natty" since that he left. He has remembered that name since 4th grade. He has good memory, I'll give him that. I put my phone down and kept drawing. It kept dinging. I ignored it every time. I would occasionally heard Andy mumble something but nothing important. 

The day went by in a blur. I didn't have my last class with Andy so i walked to my locker alone. I walked by his locker and he wasn't there. I shrugged. I opened my locker door and emptied out everything except my homework. I closed my locker and turned around to see Andy, panting and sweating. "Sorry Nat, i was talking to the coach and he made me down laps after. I'll be right back. Can -wheeze- wait 5 minutes for me -wheeze- to change?", he said leaning against my locker for support. "Sure Andy", i said helping him up. "Thank you", he said walking back to the boys' locker room. I laughed a little and leaned against my locker. 

I put in my headphones and listened to Panic! At the Disco and took a book out of my locker. Andy came back in a black Batman muscle topped and some black jeans. "I'm ready, lets go", he said starting to walk out of the building. 

I followed behind. "Hey, wanna come over to my house today? We can do our homework and i make some pretty good cookies. And by that i mean my sister makes good  cookies and all i do is eat the extra dough", i said laughing at the last part. "Sure, but i have to be home by 11 pm", he said putting his arm around my waist. I started walking and he followed. My house was only 5-10 minutes away in walking distance. I opened the door my house and threw my book bag on the counter of the kitchen. Andy closed the door. "Nice place, do you live alone?", He said looking around. "Sadly, i have a sister", i said looking for Nina. I walked towards my living room and saw someone sitting on my couch.  

"Harry!?"