Forgotten Love

Hello people, thanks for reading this. If u have any ideas, comment or message me

*********************************

-5 years ago-

"I am gonna miss you so much Harry", i said sobbing. "I know i will miss you too", he said choking on tears. "I can't believe someone without talent would make the x-factor", i said laughing. "Natalie, if i don't have talent then why am i leaving you.", he said pulling me into a hug. "Why do you have to leave me", i said still crying. "Its OK i will never forget you Nat," he said climbing into his car. "Bye Harry, I'll miss you." i said as he drove off.

-5 years later (present day) -

I woke and walked towards the bathroom. On my way i found an old picture of me. I picked it up and looked at the difference between me today and me back then. My hair is now brown instead of blonde. My blue green eyes looked great that day. I put the picture down and showered.  I put on a lime green tank top, a creme colored sweater and regular jeans with black wedges. I went up the stairs and woke up my sister, Nina, from her deep sleep.

"Are you ready to go to mom's house", i said throwing pillow at her."Noooooo", she said not getting up."I'm gonna take the car and leave you here then. Guess you wont see One Direction today", i said running out of the room. I took the car keys and left. 10 minutes later I arrived at my mom's house. "Hi mom", i said entering my house."Don't you have a concert to go to?", my dad said."Yeah but its One Direction so whatever", i said opening the fridge."Why did you buy me tickets anyway?", i said. "Nina loves that Liam boy, they were mainly for her", my dad said getting up. "She doesn't want to go", I said with a smirk. 

"They are handsome young men, aren't they?",she said closing the fridge."Whatever mom but sure,I'll go",i said."Can you take Annabeth too?"she said walking away.

"ANNABETH, COME DOWN THE STAIRS!",I screamed. After waiting about 10 minutes,I marched up the stairs and entered her room. I looked in and almost froze. The walls were covered in so many posters you wouldn't see that my old room was painted pink. She turned my hangout into hell.

Everywhere i looked there was another band boy either the Blondie, the weirdo with blue eyes and brown hair, that guy who looks Muslim , the normal dude who has brown hair and brown eyes and his last name is pain and that what their music makes my ears feel, and last and totally least is that boy with green eyes, dimples and woman jeans. I hate him the most. I hate Harry Styles.

"OH MY GOD i cant believe I'm going to meet the most amazing boys on the face of earth.", I heard from the bathroom next door. I walked out of the room in complete terror. When i looked in the bathroom my sister turned it into a complete disaster. She had clothes thrown all over the place. She was standing in the mirror.

"Do i look like I'm ready to meet them.", she said posing."You know what i honestly don't give a shit because it doesn't matter. In about 1 or 2 years you are going to forget them and move on to a new band and feel the exact same way.",I said as i stormed out of the bathroom.

"If your not ready in 5 minutes we are both staying", i said opening the fridge. I looked around and saw nothing i liked. I opened the cupboard. I looked around and saw probably the best food ever. POPTARTS! I basically sprung at that sight. I took a pack and opened it "I love Poptarts so much.", I said whispering.

"Um Natalie I'm ready and why are you talking to Poparts",she asked."ANNABETH GET IN THE FREAKING CAR AND MIND YOUR BUISNESS", I said as she ran out the door. I got in and strapped my seat belt on."Oh my god I'm going to meet my husbands. They are going to love me. I already know it."Annabeth said from the passenger seat. I then turned up the music and blocked out my sister from my hearing.

After about an hour of driving I parked at this big stadium. There was a Baskin Robins across the street so i almost started walking that way. My sister took my arm and she started running towards the doors of the arena. After we took our seats and my sister bought her t-shirt and everything. I was sitting down in my seat when i realized the show was starting.

Then a boy walked on stage. It was the devil himself. My sister started screaming. Both my sisters liked this band but I didn't. We were more or less in the first 10 rows so my sister tried to climb over this man to get to the one onstage. I don't see why my parents buy expensive ass concert tickets but they wont but me my own car. Then the song started.

Watching you get dressed, messes with my head

Take that bag off your shoulder.

Come get back in bed we still got time left, this don't have to be over.

Then another boy with brown hair and blue eyes came on the stage. I think his name is Liam.

And you say its hard to keep a secret,

Girl don't leave me all alone in this hotel

Then the other 3 boys came on stage. My sister was having a possible heart attack. I was 2.2 seconds away from throwing my shoe at Liam or something. These boys were just being so normal,I don't know what makes these girls so happy just watching these boys sing. They are just normal boys and nothing makes them different.

I made eye contact with Harry ,he waved then winked at me. I flipped him off. I got up and walked away. I went to the Baskin Robins across the street. I told my sister to stay at the concert and enjoy it. I went in the store and walked up to the counter. There was only a guy there with a dish rag cleaning the counter. He had black hair, kind of side swept. He had crystal blue eyes. He had piercings, a piercing on the right side of his nose and one of the left side of his bottom lip.  His black hair was cute."What can i get you?", he said."Let's see, do you have a better memory of the last hour on the menu," i said looking at him. He laughed. "I love your hair by the way. Have we met before? I think I've seen you at school. Your name is Andrew, isn't it ?" i said sounding incredibly weird."Yeah your Natalie?", he said kind of blushing."You can call me Andy by the way", he chuckled. "Then you can call me Natty".

Then i got a small cup of mint chocolate chip. The guy came over and we talked. About after 2 hours of talking and laughing he told me that the concert was ending and that I should go pick up my sister. I told her to meet me here after the show. Then she came bursting in."That was the best moment of my entire life. Harry and Louis were so cute staring at each other. I love One Direction sooo mucccchhhhh. i want them to love me sooo bad.", my sister said stalkerly. She looked at Andy and looked at me. " Can I get some ice cream please!?", Annabeth screamed.

So we just stayed at the ice cream shop while Annabeth is eating ice cream and then Andy is looking at me like i'm something he's never seen before. Then we heard the door slam. I turned around quickly and saw something hideous. 5 specific boys that should roam hell.