Chapter 27

Touching -

Avoiding the "sneak attack" that crawled out of the experimental module, Rita decisively chose to send a signal for help to the Immortal Blade.

Looking at the group of things rushing towards her like biochemical zombies, Rita silently pulled out her scythe.

"Good dog, it looks like we have to have a big cleaning."

After all, Rita is also an S-class Valkyrie, and although those things that have been transformed into inhuman appearance look scary, it is still a little unrealistic to want to take her.

In a short time, the large laboratory was full of corpses of modified people. Turning her head to look at the only screen in the laboratory that was still lit, Rita said mockingly: "If you rely on these alone, you can't win an S-class Valkyrie." Isn't this young lady hiding behind the screen going to come out and talk about it now? For

Rita's provocation, of course, Raven will not stupidly go out and fight her, but silently give Rita a few "smoke bombs".

When she saw the smoke that spewed out, Rita's Valkyrie armor had automatically put on a gas mask for her.

"Huh! Dead or poisoned... These trivial little means can only make you more pitiful. Turning

the scythe in her hand, Rita's voice carried a quiet mockery. Hacking to death the few dead men left now, she pointed her scythe at the camera.

"I don't think so."

The figure on the screen still wore a faint smile, and the interested expression was obviously not a little frustrated and frustrated.

At this moment, Rita noticed that the Broken Beasts and Dead Warriors who surrounded her were constantly retreating, or that they were moving away from these sources of smoke. Some of them, who did not have time to retreat, had already fallen to the ground, looking like they had been drained of their strength.

As if seeing through Rita's thoughts, the raven behind the screen "kindly" explained for her: "It's not tear gas, it's HSN-B46 serum." You should know what that is. "

"......!"

"A serum that can quickly inactivate and diverge from the collapse of living organisms, and this is a specially prepared version for you... Without breathing, skin contact can directly enter the circulatory system. Let the Valkyrie become as powerless as ordinary people.

Eh! What an irony! The weapon made by Mandate of Heaven was finally used against the Valkyries of Mandate of Heaven. With

the raven's order, countless mechs landed heavily on the ground and pounced on Rita.

Looking at the maid who was defeated under the attack, the raven backhanded and taunted back: "What's wrong? Rita? Won't you show me the power of the Immortal Blade? To introduce you, what is facing you now is the specialized Valkyrie hunting weapon, codenamed 'Death Orchestrator', I hope you have fun.

But Rita is also worthy of the trump card of destiny, and despite the full screen of debuffs, she finally defeats this tricky "monster".

"The Immortal Blade... It's really tenacious enough. Don't worry about your companions, I'll treat each of them the same for the sake of fairness.

Looking at the interrupted signals in the communicator, Rita smiled at this moment.

"Can you still laugh when you watch your comrades fall? What a cold-blooded guy..." Standing

up with some difficulty, Rita, who was covered by scattered bangs, stared at the screen deadly: "I was just thinking... When you fall into the hands of destiny... What should I do with you!

But Rita was answered by two re-sent "death weavers".

"Hmph! Cruel words are nothing more than incompetent fury before failure. And I hate people who can't deliver on their promises ... Death weaver, kill her! Feeling

the imminent GG Rita and the overturned Immortal Blade team members, Wendy finally chose to strike: Hmph, save them just because these are important forces against Honkai, not that I want to save!

However, Wendy, who has always been meticulous, naturally will not appear, and even she does not want to expose her identity. So what's the matter? That, of course, disguises himself as the Law of Emptiness!

I saw that in the next second, hundreds of Yakong spears appeared in front of Rita and the Immortal Blade team who came to support at the same time, and in three or two strokes, those transformation people were dressed into skewers.

"This is..." Watching

the "weapon girl" who pounced on her being inserted into the ground by a large and thick thing, Rita decisively gave the other party a scythe.

"This is the Law of Emptiness?" Looking at the slowly disappearing Spear of Arkon, Rita muttered.

Not only that, Kiana, who felt that the situation on this side was rushing to support, they also had a doubt in their hearts: Could this be done by Linna?

Feel where Linna is now... emmm: Okay! She still doesn't have a good impression of the Valkyrie of Destiny, and it's definitely not her.

Who else could that be? Neither Himeko-sensei, nor Nha Yi, nor Linna seemed to have the ability to accurately fire so many Akong Spears at the same time.

Suddenly, a white-haired figure flashed in Kiana's mind: Could it be Totoli?

I searched carefully with the authority of the wind, and ... I didn't see the figure I imagined.

Fortunately, Wendy doesn't know what Kiana is thinking now, otherwise she would definitely say mercilessly: What are you thinking? In terms of life, I, Wendy, am not convinced by anyone except Little Bird. If we really wanted to hide, Little Bird and I wouldn't even find each other.

Just by you paramecium? The probability of finding me is not as high as the probability of giving you a baby one day!

The gaze returned to the raven's side. Looking at the slowly dissipating Akhon Spear on the screen, Natasha squeezed her hand tightly.

"This is the Law of Emptiness?" But soon Raven threw off this absurd possibility: How could the Void Law help the Valkyrie? It should be the new technology of destiny!

"Eh! But this plan should be considered a failure! Now the Venerable Lord has not yet come out, and the plan of Heavenly Dome City has been destroyed before it has even begun..."

But when she thought about it, Natasha was slightly relieved: the lives of tens of millions of people in Heavenly Dome City were lost. Give the world snake those guys a headache! I am also a mercenary now, but it is a pity that the good pay is gone!

Looking at the raven in the secret room who frowned and relaxed for a while, Wendy was a little disappointed: if only she could perform a pacing, rolling, and crying.

Feeling the successful withdrawal of the Immortal Blade, Wendy turned her attention back to Kiana: now they can finally solve the Honkai energy bomb! If it drags on any longer, I can't help but go directly to eat the collapse energy bomb.

Suddenly, Wendy seemed to have thought of something: it seems that I could have solved this matter alone, so why did I call Kiana and them?

Inexplicably, Wendy had a deep suspicion of her previous self: it seemed that I wanted them to try that serum at that time, but how could that thing touch them who had the authority of the wind?

Then think of my behavior these days: Well, sure, white hair will reduce intelligence, definitely not my problem.

(Still owed 2 more)

{I changed the typing style soo....... Yeah.}