Diet Mountain Dew

Do you think we'll be in love forever?

Do you think we'll be in love?

Pairing: Kuai Liang (Scorpion) x OC

Alternative Universe MK1

Warning: Past Toxic Relationship, Game Spoilers, Mention of Death, Mention of Blood.

Note: The lovely character Kimiko Hasashi belongs to my dear friend KhaoticKris.

Kimiko Hasashi has always been a very bold, assertive and diligent personality and tends to be mischievous and hot headed like her father

In which many clansman in the Shirai Ryu clan would see her as very rebellious and aggressive.

Her fiery personality and fighting spirit had caught the attention of many suitors as one of them was the Grandmaster's eldest son Bi Han.

He found Kimiko very attractive and beautiful in many ways but he wasn't the only one attracted to her. The Grandmaster's second son Kuai Liang had developed romantic feelings for her. He loves her so deeply that it hurts so much when she confess to him that he was family to her. Kimiko was blinded by love.

Since they both were old playmates before she was arrange into marriage with Bi Han at her eighteenth year birthday for the Lin Kuei and the Shirai Ryu to have a very strong alliance.

Hanzo and Harumi Hasashi wanted their own daughter to focus on her training and career as a medical doctor since she has a passion of learning medicine and helping people out.
So both parties agreed that Kimiko would be married to Bi Han when she turns twenty one.

Over the months, she and Bi Han started to try getting to know each other as they both are now betrothed to each other and will wed soon.

However, in those months of getting to know each other, Bi Han began to change more and more as the recent death of his beloved mother had taken a drastic toll on him as he no longer was the man that Kimiko had fallen in love.