Moonstruck

/ mōōnstrēk/

Adjective

Unable to think or act normally, especially because of being in love or dreamily romantic.

Warning: Mild Yandere Behavior

Pairing: Yandere Takeda x Fem Reader

This was requested by LeofromTMNT

Mountain Hangar, USA

You took a deep breath and fix your armor plates on your arm as your old mentor Jax let you towards the mess hall to where your sister and her team were stationed on standby.

"You're going to be great (Y,N). Your mother thinks you are ready." He says reassuring as you took a deep breath and followed behind him as he walked through the door into the room. "Alright Kombat kids you have a new member. Meet (Y,N) Cage herself. Cassie's little sister. She'll be your combat medic in your team so please go easy on her." He says.

Cassie smiled and hook her arm underneath yours as she led you towards her friends. Jax gave you a thumbs up and walked away to go speak with your mother who was in a meeting. "Guys this is my little sister (Y,N). (Y,N) this here is Jacqui, Kung Jin and Takeda." She says.

You smiled and waved at them. "Pleasure to meet you all. I'm looking forward on being your medic for the team." You said as your sister huffed in pride. Jacqui Briggs step up and stick out her hand. "Jacqui Briggs! I'm very honor to meet you. Cassie has told me so much about you." She said as you blush lightly and shook her. "I hope I don't disappoint you. Please to meet you Jacqui." You said firmly yet polite.

Cassie smiled in joy as her adopted sister is finally met her lonely girlfriend. She is so proud of you. Kung Jin introduced himself in which you politely nodded and waved at him. Then Takeda Takahashi himself was up next.

"I'm Takeda Takahashi please to meet you (Y,N)." He says as you smiled shook his hand. "Please to meet you as well Takeda." You said. Takeda stared at you in awe at the sight of your beauty. He heard Cassie mention you a couple times to them but never did he get the chance to meet you. You were a beautiful delight rose.

The way your eyes shunned when you had introduced yourself to him or the way you smiled at him with kindness and gentleness. Takeda felt himself drown at the sight of your beauty and presences. After all that bastard that he saw you talking you was no more.

He wanted nothing more than to marry you and make you his. Oh how the thought made him feel some dark ways. Takeda already began planning your guys future wedding in his head.

He can't wait to swept you off your feet and claim as his soon to be wife with mini versions Takeda and (Y,N) running around your guys future house in Japan. But for the time being he doesn't mind admiring you from afar and sending anonymous gifts and clothes to you.