𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 1: ℛℯ𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

Being an ordinary girl from the real word, Oshi no Ko was your newest favorite anime. It suddenly popped up in your recommend list of newest anime of the year.

After finishing Attack on Titan and crying your eyes out about the ending, you thought you'd watch something wholesome and cute with Oshi no ko seemingly being about a cute idol named Ai Hoshino. You didn't think twice before watching.

...By the end of the first episode, you were crying again.

Since the anime schedule was all over the place, you kept up by reading the manga. You didn't get far though..because you got caught in a terrible accident which caused you to lose your life. It happened so fast you couldn't process what happened. Everything went black so fast it looked like you were knocked out.

* * *

When you gained consciousness and your vision cleared, the first thing you were met with was big ruby red eyes staring down at you.

It was a baby girl. Fair skin, blonde hair put in a side ponytail, and wore a cute little pink onesie. The baby noticed you waking up and smiled before reaching over and dangling a pair of toy keys over you. You stared at her with tired eyes.

Wait, whose baby is this? "..."

"Hi little sis! You're awake. You wanna play with the keys again?" The baby suddenly spoke in complete sentence as she cooed at you. If you were tired before, you definitely weren't now. You immediately sat up, startling the baby.

She gasps in shock. "You can sit up!?"

"Who are you!?" You yelled at her, sharing the same shocked expression.

"YOU CAN TALK!?"

You frown at the little baby. "Of course I can! I should be asking you that!" You looked at your surroundings and saw that you were in a bedroom.

Everything looked huge. Even the bed you suddenly woke up on. At the corner of the bed was another baby; a boy. He also had blonde hair and wore a blue onesie. His back was facing you and the talking baby, but hearing all the commotion, caused him to turn his attention to you both. And upon seeing you talk, his eyes widen in surprise.

"Where am I? Did I fall asleep? I need to go. My Celebration..." You wasted no time to try getting off the bed. You decided to ignore the talking babies for now and focus on finding your family.

Before you mysteriously blacked out, you were with your mom, dad, younger brother, and three older sisters. It was your big day.

You had just graduated High School and was ready to start your adult life.
On that same day, after your graduation, your family decided to celebrate by going out to eat. You were all driving to your favorite restaurant...

You can still hear the blaring sound of a truck's horn before everything went dark. Then you woke up here..in this strange room with talking newborns.

They kind of looked familiar to you though. But you needed to get back. You probably fell asleep and your parents just decided to go home. It was a long day after all!

Surely that's what happened.. "Where are you going?" The pink baby asks.

"Back to my family. We're supposed to be going out to eat." You slid off the bed, using the comforter as a rope to prevent a hard fall. For some reason, your limbs were so short.

You landed on your bum, the pink baby following in a panic. The blue baby closes his book and follows.

"Wow. Everything is so huge!" You commented.

"Yeah. This is Mama's room!" The pink baby smiles.

"How big is your mom?" You raise a brow at her. With a room this big, you would think their mother is Big Mom from One Piece.

But then again. Even a room this big is not enough.

"What do you mean our mom? Ai's your mom, too." The blue baby says casually. He eyes you suspiciously. 'Did she...?'

You were all standing at the center of the room. The blue and pink baby stood side by side staring at you in confusion. "What? Who is Ai? My mom's name is (M/n)." You turn your attention to the pink baby.

"Oh, and I'm not your sister. I don't have any newborn siblings. I'm the fourth child out of five kids. The youngest, my brother, is fourteen years old. I don't know you!

Now, quit distracting me! I need to go."

These babies were starting to get on your nerves. You turned and headed towards the door when the blue baby stopped you by grabbing your arm with his tiny hands. "Wait, don't go out there." He warned.

"Why?"

You turned back to them. You weren't going to lie, but the babies looked so cute. Their blonde hair, onesies that matched the color of their eyes, and the stars they had in each eye.

Wait a minute...

Talking newborns? Blonde hair? star in each eye?

ARE THESE KIDS AQUAMARINE AND RUBY HOSHINO FROM 'OSHI NO KO'!?

Your brain short-circuited. The blue baby, now known as Aquamarine or 'Aqua' for short, raised his hands slightly. "Look, I'm gonna be straightforward with you.."

"Did you just reincarnate?"

"..." You chuckled nervously. "What do you mean?"

Reincarnate? That's impossible!

"...Turn around." You tilted your head but complied, nonetheless. A large mirror stood in front of you. However, staring back at you was not you..

It was another newborn baby girl, same as Aqua and Ruby. The baby had fair peach skin, indigo hair with faint pink highlights put into two buns, a cute violet colored onesie, and the most beautiful starry eyes you've ever saw.

You gasped. "Is this me? I look so beautiful!!!" 'I LOOK LIKE A CHIBI VERSION OF AI EEEE!!'

"...wait, then.." You trailed off. If you're here as a baby, then when you were with your parents.. "I died...?"

Ruby and Aqua stayed silent, confirming their suspicion. You did die. And you reincarnated as their sister, making all three of you triplets who have died in their past lives and became children of the legendary Ai Hoshino.