"Part 5 - Koishi is missing (2)"

//Satori's POV//

"But you better help me re-plant my garden after this."

**I nodded. I started running to the deeper part of the forest, determined to find my little sister while the others followed me.**

**As we all walked into the deeper part of the forest, everything was calm. Too calm. As if someone was around.**

"It's too calm. Waaaaaaaaaay too calm."

**I said, Maybe she was in deeper trouble? Or was SHE the trouble. We searched further and further. **

"Can we take a break.. We've been searching.. For 3 hours.. "

**Marisa said. She was panting as she spoke, taking small breaths after each phrase. Cirno also spoke.**

"Real.. I'm soooo tired of flying and searching for Koishi.. Can we please take a break..?"

".. On second thought, It wouldn't hurt right? A small break could never hurt.. "

**I responded. They all sat down in fatigue. Including me of course.**

"Ahh~ Finally, My legs are tired.. I don't even know if I can walk anymore if it wasn't for this break.."

**Sanae said. She lay down on the grass along with Cirno. The break was short lasting as we heard a high pitched scream, and Daiyousei missing.**

"WHA- WHO- Who would scream at such a peaceful time?!"

"And more importantly, Where is Daiyousei? Wasn't she with you, Cirno?"

**Alice and Cirno spoke. I myself looked around, I stood up. And spoke**

"We have to search now. Who knows what could've happened?! Let's go!"

**Marisa got up fast and so did Sanae. Both nodded in reaction to my sentence. We all ran. We ran around in search of both Daiyousei and Koishi. After a long while of running, We realized.. Where's alice?"

"Alice... Alice?! First Daiyousei and now her?"

**Marisa said in frustration..**

"Alice is... Gone?! Don't tell me she died!"

**Sanae said in pure concern.. **

"Erm.. Where could they be? S-surely they aren't dead right?"

**Even Cirno is REALLY worried. What could've caused these disappearances?!**

"... Why... And how did they disappear..?"

**I muttered to myself. Who or what could've taken them away..?**

**It was a short moment, Marisa and Cirno along with me and Sanae started searching. We kept searching until Sanae and Cirno decided to split with me and Marisa. The thing is, they never came back.**

"How are they disappearing so fast?! It's almost like they were being kidnapped!"

**Marisa said, her face was full of worry. She looked around and before you know it, she was also gone! My mind was put in worry and concern, why did they all disappear one by one? When all hope was lost I walked around in despair thinking I was next when I heard talking...a person talking. I ran to it to find...**

"...Koishi?! What.. What are you doing here?! And is that.. Alice?!"

**I was shocked to see that all the kidnapping was happening because of my sister! There was Sanae tied to a tree,  Marisa was tied to her broom.. Cirno had her legs tied and her arms too. Alice was also tied to the tree and so is Daiyousei.**

"Why did you do all of this?! Tell me!"

**I said in shock. Koishi replied..**

"Because.. I WANTED YOU TO PLEASE MAKE ME LUNCH TOO :(("

**I was flabbergasted. All she wanted was lunch? And she made everyone sleep and kidnapped them for it?  It turns out this wasn't 'that' serious. At all.**

"You should've told me to!"

"I was scared you'd find me silly >:("

**Well.. I guess it wasn't that serious. We can all go back. To the normal and loud days. This wasn't even serious in the start.**

(Yeah that's the good ending)
(You thought this was gonna be serious?)

//Credits to my brother who wrote this entire chapter :) //

//and apologies for being late :( //