Act 18

Scene 1

As Nezu sits in his bedroom looking over documents his door is opened and Izuku walks in with Katsuki. The small flames on his skin were proof that he was still upset and Nezu frowned worriedly.

"Izuku? What's wrong?" Nezu asked.

Izuku tossed his badly burned phone on the creature's bed, "Did you know?"

"Know what? What has happened?" Nezu asks.

Izuku clicks his tongue as he eyes him and walks over so he's standing over Nezu which only worries him more.

"Do you love me?" Izuku asks, almost nervous.

Nezu's eyes flash pink, "Very much so,"

Izuku's expression softens and he sighs, sitting on the floor as his legs go weak, and sniffles a little. Nezu immediately gets out of bed and crouches beside Izuku worriedly, as he cups his face.

"Are you alright? Did someone hurt you?" Nezu frowns.

"We got attacked while walking outside, they wanted Deku and said his phone was tapped. They've been listening to his conversations," Katsuki explained.

"Are you two hurt?"

"Nope, they're dead though,"

"I'm so sorry Izuku, I should have bought your phone myself," Nezu frowned "Do you have any idea why they would want Izuku?"

Katsuki looked at Izuku who wiped his eyes, "The ones who took him in are the league, they saved his life back then and raised him,"

"They're not bad, they're my family and they love me," Izuku wiped his face.

Nezu nodded, "I understand, I'll take care of this and destroy any proof of this,"

"Are you gonna kick me out? Am I still your family?" Izuku asked.

"Of course you are, I won't turn against you, you have my word," Nezu promised.

Izuku hugged his neck and Nezu hugged him back, assuring him that he'd take care of it and he doesn't have to worry about anything.

Izuku rubbed his eyes, "I wanna see Papa, I have to warn him,"

"Go, I'll make sure they don't come for you again," Nezu wiped his face "Don't come back until I say it's ok,"

Izuku nodded and grabbed his second phone from Katsuki, sending a text to someone. A minute later a warp gate opened in the center of the room and Shigaraki stepped through.

"Izuku what happened?! Are you ok?!" He hurries over to him.

"I want Papa," Izuku says tearily.

Shigaraki picks Izuku up and glances at the other two, "I haven't seen a thing," Nezu nods.

Katsuki simply walks through the gate and Shigaraki assumes Izuku convinced him to join their side.

As the warp gate disappears Nezu pulls out his phone and calls a number, "It's my day off," the man said immediately.

"Shota, I need you to get over here," Nezu spoke.

"Is it urgent?"

"It involves Izuku, his safety is in jeopardy,"

"I'll be there in fifteen,"

Scene 2