VIII: Shopping

"If you liked this, just wait until tomorrow," Raúl said before leaving, "but I need you to buy a few things."I nodded as I watched him walk out the door, so handsome and so confident. I cleaned up a bit, tidied the whole house until it was as spotless as if nothing had ever happened, took a shower, and went to sleep.

I dreamed about the dance floor, with Raúl and me in the center, while everyone else formed a circle around us. We danced like professionals, Raúl lifting me in his arms several times, and in the end, we finished with a kiss, like in the movies. The whole crowd applauded around us.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day, Raúl, Pam, and I were going to meet at the mall for lunch and a movie, so I had to buy the things in the morning. I got excited remembering how I had knelt before Raúl, what I had done to him, what he had said, "you're a good girl," and how he had touched me. I couldn't wait to be alone with him again. I was willing to do whatever he told me.

So, I went to a sex shop across town; I wanted to avoid being recognized. If I had more time, I would have ordered the things online, like I do with my clothes and accessories, but I had no other option.

I walked through the shop door, and bells announced my presence. Luckily, the shop was empty. It was quite large, with a couple of aisles and sections: lingerie, movies, toys of all shapes and colors. The atmosphere had dim, warm lighting, with a slight scent in the air, I couldn't identify it, but it was pleasant.

"Welcome, are you looking for something specific?"

The shop assistant looked at me from her spot. She was a tall girl with dark skin and very curly, afro-type hair that framed her face impressively. Her eyes were big and dark, radiating confidence and kindness.

"Um, yes," I said nervously.

She stepped out from behind the counter and approached me. She wore a green top that accentuated her figure, a tight skirt, and heels that made her look even taller. Her presence was imposing and attractive.

"What are you looking for?"

I stammered a bit, feeling myself sweat.

"An enema and a lubricant, please."

She looked at me for a moment; she wasn't judging me, but rather analyzing me.

"Sure, follow me to the counter," she said with a smile. "By the way, my name is Nikki."

She showed me the enema and explained how to use it, then presented a huge variety of lubricants and helped me choose the most suitable one. She was very kind and chatted with me about daily life, making me feel comfortable and easing my nerves.

When she went to put away the rest of the things I wasn't going to buy, I found myself looking at some very pretty lingerie sets; there was one black fishnet outfit that I loved. The outfit was a tight mesh, with a net pattern that provocatively revealed the skin. It had conveniently placed openings for the breasts, crotch, and buttocks. I reached out to touch it; the material was soft and stretchy, promising a perfect fit.

"That would look great on you," Nikki said, who had returned.

I blushed and tried to make an excuse, but she interrupted me.

"Don't worry, there's no one here, and I'm not making fun of you, I mean it."

I didn't know what to say.

"I'm good at reading people; at first, I admit I didn't notice, but now I'm sure, and I'm also sure this is your first time, right?"

"Yes," I said, lowering my head.

"Don't be ashamed, sweetie; I'm happy you're discovering your true self. Let me show you something."

She went to one of the aisles and took out a little box; it was a small, black plug with a heart-shaped base.

"Trust me, you're going to need it, and it will make your life easier."

I took it, the box said it was perfect for beginners.

"I like you, I'll give you a discount for this and the outfit if you want."

I thought for a moment.

"Just this; the outfit will be another day."

"As you prefer; you'll see, you'll come back thanking me for the recommendation."

She winked at me, we made the payment, and said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. As I was about to leave, she spoke to me from the counter.

"It seems like you're very happy now, and I'm glad for you, sweetie, but if you ever need company, just let me know; I could introduce you to a couple of friends who would love to meet you."

"Thanks," I said and left, not quite sure about her last words.