𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

The night was dark and companionable as the fir-filled darkness hugged the moon tightly. Arabella and Harry seated themselves on the concrete pavement that was still wet and clammy from the pelting cold rain before hand. Both there body language was now calm and humble, unlike moments ago were like were rather tempestuous.

Arabella focused herself on the mere broad puddle ahead of her, with her brother's lateral abdominal breathing in the background. As she gazed towards the puddle that lied gently on the hard ground, her body ached and so did her brain, her brain was in pain from the constant overthinking overlapping her brain causing it to spiral into an endless loop. She didn't want to care about the Dursley's but she couldn't stop her self from thinking about there actions, and the consequences they had put on her and Harry.

Another thing she thought about was opinions they had about her and her brother, she saw how they looked at her and her brother and how the tone sharpened as they shouted at them both. Arabella thought of her and Harry's relationship with the Dursley as a burning house. She almost thought it was like if they had left and burnt the house down yet they would still try to convince her and Harry it was them holding the matches. She mostly centred her thoughts on the facts of the situation, the smug lies they would paint the walls of there attractive two story house with.They told them that her and Harry didn't know who they were, but both of them did. That is how it burnt, and it never got put out.

Her captivating blue eyes that were described as the sapphires of her soul,they looked as pure as crystalline snow but could hold strong contact like a light coloured tidal wave but however they still explored.

They wondered through the puddle that reflected a beaming light that shined above her body. She moved her head to look above her as her eyes winced at the bright like that came from a tall, errant lamppost that towered her. She soon looked away from the source as over to her brother. His body looked tensed, she could tell he was beyond nervous. His foot tapped the wet puddled ground while his hands were wrapped around tightly, hugging his legs that were nearly sewn together.

"You okay Harry?" She asked him, she moved closer to him as her arm slivered around him while he nodded. She knew she was lying but what else could she do.

Suddenly, in the distance behind them Arabella heard the swing behind her begin to groan as it began to rock back and forth, she turned her back and gave the oblique swings a look of caution and confusion before she nudged it off as she turned her head back gently around.But, soon enough she was caught off guard again,as she heard the wind wrath and rumble.Even this time Harry had took a glance around before he rose from the curb he sat on in caution.

Suddenly, they are approached my a motor veichal coming there way, Arabella stands straight away and sharply as the doors of the large bus open wide.

"Welcome to the night bus,this is emergency transport for thee stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Stunkpie and I will be your conductor for this evening." The man explained, Arabella and Harry both looked at one other before he nodded and stepped up onto the bus followed by his sister.

"Watch out it's gonna be a bumpy ride" He warned them before turning away leaving them to stand behind him. The bus rocks them from side to side, almost as if they are at a carnival, they travelled the roads they are slightly familiar with, the chatter and voices are almost blending together with the speed of the bus, Arabella squints as her eye site is corrupted with blurriness.   

"Where abouts you lot are headed to again?" The lanky conductor questioned them as he turned towards them so he could hear them better.