Chapter one

When mia awoke, she turned around to see charlotte layed beside her, her eyes were closed and she had a small smile on her face, she looked like an angel, she looked at the clock to see it was only 2am, when she looked back at charlotte, her eyes caught on her chest and she saw it wasn't moving, wait it wasn't moving.

Mia immediately jumped up and grabbed her phone, speed dialing 999, she didn't know what to do! What could she do? they answered and time slowly stopped as they talked to her, talking her through on what she should do, she placed one of her hands on her chest and the other interwined with that one before pushing up and down.

"Come on charlotte, breath for me." She begged as she tried to give the love of her life breath back, she felt tears brim her eyes, as she begged her to breath, begged for her to wake up, to come back to her. Mia couldn't lose her, she could never lose her, she was the love of her life, the air she breathed, she was everything and more to her.

She heard the door bang open, and she sighed in relief as she heard the paramedics tell her to get out of the way, maybe she was fast enough, she only hoped that she woke up on time to save her, she let more tears slip down her face as she saw the paramedics do their job, she tried to wipe them away but more came, she grabbed her phone and dialed marjorie's number sobbing.