Chapter two

Charlotte was going to be alright, she was breathing just barely and she had never seen paramedics rush quicker as they took her only love to the hospital, Marjorie had answered the phone after a fair few times of trying "Marjorie, its charlotte." She cried as she got in the car, to drive to the hospital, she had never head marjorie so worried before, and she felt a pang in her chest as she heard the desperation in her voice wanting to know whats wrong.

"She's breathing but its barely marjorie, I don't know what to do, why didn't she come to me?" She sobbed, she felt hurt from the fact that charlotte had not come to her about how she felt, the fact that she didn't talk to her - thats what hurt the most for her - she didn't know what she would do if it had worked - if it works - she fears she would break, utterly and completely.

It felt like the world around her was crashing down, rapidly. she didn't know what to do, what could she do? Other than pray and beg that she was going to live, that her sweetheart was going to live on, she could faintly hear marjories words reassuring her everything was going to be okay, and that her and autumn were going to meet me at the hopsital, but she let herself wonder would it be okay? would it truly be okay? There was no doubt that she wanted it to be okay. But the events of tonight just proved how much everything was not, it was not okay.

What was going to happen? Will everything change? She didn't know but she so desperately wanted too, she wanted to know that the love of her life, her sweetheart would be fine, she so desperately wanted to know that nothing would change between them but the matter of the fact was she didn't, she didn't know.

As she parked up at the hospital, she heard herself speak "I'm here, I've got to go" Her voice cracked as more tears streamed down her face, The phone screen illuminated itself on her face as she ended the call and rushed into the hospital, if charlotte did survive, was she going to hate her? she had saved her life when charlotte desperately wanted to die, to feel the pain stop.

She had left the house so quickly, she didn't even notice the letters that were stacked up on the table, if she hadn't. Would she have read hers? Would she have cried as she read the lines, would her heart break more as she read what her sweetheart wrote to her? to see charlottes grief and pain in writing. would she? - She walked into the hospital desperately asking for charlotte's room number, was she alive?