CHAPTER 2 | Uncanny Nature

"LIVING WITH VAMPIRES: UNDER THE VEIL OF NIGHT"
By: 
knightyoomyoui
Commissioned by: nchris00
Part: CHAPTER 2 | "Uncanny Nature"
Word Count: 5,491

I was dragged like a carcass to get rid of from a gladiator battlefield by these group of hostile women who are about to enjoy every part of me to add to their stock of blood or probably human meat for the upcoming days

I was still shouting from the top of my lungs if there would be a miracle somehow that an occupant from another room out there would try to check up and discover me getting tormented by these weird creepy coven of vampires.

But my voice began to lower as I developed the thought that I might put somebody in danger just by sticking their nose into our current situation right now, and just by the look of their mystically shining eyes and sharp fangs about to be pierced through my thick skin, they are not open to greeting other people right now when they're currently busy attending to their victim.

Back in the living room, I felt my body being rolled, and the close-up look of Chaeyoung slurping her lips while cackling devilishly took me off guard. I covered my face with my arms as I braced to defend myself hopelessly.

"Please, don't. I don't want to die! I-I'm not telling any-"

"LIAR! "She roughly slammed her palm on my mouth to cover it. I felt the inhumanly cold temperature of her skin, which added to her uncanny nature. Just stay there; this will only hurt a little." She was about to purse her head closer to me and show off her sharp fangs when I heard a voice that prompted Chaeyoung to follow her orders. "Quit it, bro. Leave the guy alone; he already had enough trauma." I leaned my arm very little for my eyes to be uncovered. Everyone was standing in front of me, looking down. One by one, I looked at them. Nine beautiful girls, I had to say. From left to right, it was Jihyo who acts as their leader. Next to her was one who chewed gum, and thanks to that, I could see her front teeth. I thought she resembled a bunny at first glance. An angry bunny with crossed arms, but her stare made me switch my gaze quickly to the next one as I started to visualize again the blood stains around her mouth.

The next one was the tallest of them and had the beauty of a crown princess, but she showed no sign of emotion. The expressions that came closest would've been disgust or judgement. And who would blame her, considering what state I was in?

Then the small one from before who cries for her Jihyo-unnie and despises me that much. She had her arms flailed and tried to look tough again but failed at it, if I'm allowed to say it at this point. She was just too cute for that. Until my sight landed, I saw the Snow White girl holding this Chaeyoung by the shoulder while the latter looked upward. Describing her further, she had her hair loose; the color of it was entirely contrasted to how pearly and smooth her skin was. Her eyes were crescent-shaped, and her smile was maybe even brighter than Sanas. Speaking of her, she just smiled cutely at me. "Tss. Fine, you killjoy. And duh, I'm not gonna drink from him. I won't even dare to get my tongue dumped into him. He probably taste rotten. Disgusting."