CHAPTER 4 | Hero's Welcome

"LIVING WITH THE VAMPIRES: UNDER THE VEIL OF NIGHT"
Written by: knightyoomyoui
Commissioned by:@nchris00
Part: CHAPTER 4 | "Hero's Welcome"
Word Count: 6,187 words

"LIVING WITH THE VAMPIRES: UNDER THE VEIL OF NIGHT"Written by: knightyoomyouiCommissioned by:@nchris00Part: CHAPTER 4 | "Hero's Welcome"Word Count: 6,187 words

I woke up to the sounds of clanging metal and screeching noises emanating from the chairs. It was followed by some voices and laughters that had me assured that the girls woke up earlier than me. I massaged my eyes and carefully got from the cozy couch I had been lounging on in the living room so as not to appear like a couch potato.

Stretching my body to adjust my posture, I noticed that Tzuyu and Sana noona were both watching TV, sitting on the carpet with their backs facing me. They look invested on the screen, which I found out that it was flashing this morning's news to deliver. I just watched with them to see what's up for today until somebody finally noticed my awakened self.

"Oh, Jeonghoon here just woke up!" Dahyun noona said as she appeared from my side holding some towel.

"Good morning, Dahyun noona." I said to her with a bit of some roughness on my voice.

"And good morning to you too, Hoonie!" She flashed a bright smile on me. I heard something from her that caught my attention more.

"Hoonie?" I floated my eyebrow.

"That's my nickname for you." She replied. "Don't you get tired saying other people's names and even adding it with honorifics? Why not shorten it, you know?"

She got a point though. I do honestly feel the same way as her. Adding to her reasons, I even have to do this nine times for each of them since they are all older than me. "Yeah you're right", I agreed.

"Do you got your own nickname? You can tell it to me if you're more comfortable being called by it."

"A-ah... well, nothing I guess." I said after thinking about it for a while. "Everybody calls me just Jeonghoon."

"Then good, from now on I'll call you like that." Dahyun raises her thumbs up.

"Nice idea you got there, Dubu!" Sana noona joined our conversation, looking at us as she twisted her body. "Can I call you too, Hoonie?", she asked me with her sparkling eyes as if she's trying to make me say yes.

She doesn't need to put some charms on me, I'll definitely say yes to it anyway. Also, she easily works on me... wait, what? No..o no, agh now I said it differently, don't assume things, okay!

"S-sure, I mean it's for everybody. Dahyun noona may have gotten the idea but for sure she's not that selfish to not share it with everybody, am I right?" I glanced at my snow-princess looking woman beside me.

"Aww our Hoonie is getting to know me more, huh." Dahyun noona smiled softly at me and scrubbed my hair which I groaned like a kid being teased by my elders. "Ofcourse, it's just a nickname! It's no big deal for me!" she places her fists on her waist, posing confidently.