Reece is paying a visit

Authors note:Reece Is paying a visit to two people in the office..(who could it be)

Majorie enters the office thinking it's going to be a normal day.
But she has a gut feeling that something is going to happen.
She sits down and puts her stuff away and gets typing on the computer.
Then all of a sudden Autumn comes in not saying a word and just sits down and starts typing on the computer as well.
"Hello Marjorie" Marjorie says to herself.
"Hello Autumn "Marjorie says sarcastically to herself and looks at Autumn.
"What's up with you today?"Marjorie asks confused.
"It's nothing just someone is paying us a visit,father told me but he didn't say who it was"Autumn says while staring at Marjorie.
There was a sudden bang at the door.
"I think that's the person"Marjorie says.
"Come in!" She says.
Reece comes in and goes to the file cabinet and opens it up and gets the folders he needs.the folders he gets are for the other nursery as they are ex members of Marjorie's nursery that are going to the sister nursery.
"You ok Aut?long time no see." Reece says sarcastically.
"Big brother"Autumn says while looking up at him.
"Marjorie" Reece says.
"Reece don't you have work to get on with?"
"I'll be going now cya later Autumn and Marjorie" he says as he walks out.

Authors note: more is still coming they may get shorter but that's fine the shorter they get the more secrets happen!