Pre-Chapter One

War is coming 

War is crying out 

The world is shaking 

The sky is falling down - the sky is falling down

The woman stood at the edge of the woods, sword in hand, staring forth at the rapidly redening sky. Her time was almost upon her. And she was ready to face her fate. 

The ground shook and rumbled, and a monsterous roar filled the ears of her and her army. 

It was rising. 

Something was coming.

Into the Darkness - we are one 

Into the Darkness - we all must run 

Into the Darkness - we'll burn a light 

Into the Darkness - we all must fight, we all must fight

The woman, stood tall and confident, couldn't help but fear the beast approaching. It was a being to fear all across the seven dimensions. Nothing could repel this replusive creature. 

But he was not just a beast or monster, he was a Lord. 

The Lord of Darkness, Chaos and Destruction. 

The almighty, gruesome, fearsome, and cruel Demon Lord.  

Somethings coming 

Somethings on its way 

Mountains are crumbling 

Like statues of clay - somethings on its way

The one name not a single living being wants to hear. 

Not in words. 

Not in whispers. 

Not on paper. 

Not in symbols. 

The one true name to be forever feared.

Zalgo

*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hiya, peeps. This was a sort of... sneaky-peeky. A hint as to the future of this adventure. 

The song lyics used are Into The Darkness by The Phantoms. 

I figured I could use it as a sort of theme tune for this work. I hope you all have enjoyed this so far. I have so much planned for this and I cannot wait to share it all with you. 

However, this is one part of a six-story series. Do not fret. This is a sort of 'side work', based in the past. This, and two others ('Past Upon Future' and 'Light and Dark, Right and Wrong') are created to look into one of my original characters' past as he is a complicated fellow. In each of these works, 'Light and Dark, Right and Wrong', 'Past Upon Future', and 'Crossover', all based in the past in this order (they do not spoil anything for each other as they are bases years apart) they all feature one person despite the main character not being him. His 'human' name is Terry Tartis, but he is more commonly known as simply 'Terrane'. 

I would talk more about him, but I would like you to find out through this series. Even though I am writing and posting the 'side works' out of order, I will post the original series in order. I will begin on that when I feel the time is upon me. Until then, enjoy this emotional roller coaster of a book. 

~QueenOfTides.