First day of school

Today was your first day of pre-school you really nervous and got even more anxious seeing a whole bunch of kids running around and lemon bombs being tossed around and blowing up.Wait?....lemon bombs?"uh cuse me"you look to your right and see a kid with a bowl cut and wearing goggles talking to you"y-yes?"you replied back bashfully"see that lemon right there underneath you?Can you hand it to me?"he pointed down to your feet the lemon bomb was laying right next to"uhhh sure"you gave him a weird look and picked it up and handed it over to him"gee thanks hehe"he ran off and sat down at a corner fiddling with it(what a weirdo...)you continue walking into the classroom until you walk into a tall guy in traditional Japanese clothing"oh hello there little one are you one of my new students?" the tall man looked down at you and smiled gently at you and asked in a soft-spoken voice"y-ya I-I think so"you replied back with"well what's is your name than I might know""Y-y/n"you looked down fiddling with your fingers"ah yes y/n let me show you were your seat will be for the year.He walks you over to a table where it was full chaos your eyes widen from how there was so many loud kids"now this is your seat y/n""HEYYYYY WHO ARE YOU" a kid with black hair wearing a brown hat"I'm y/n..."'ehhhh y/n that's a weird name my name is Ranpo"you gave him a weird look and stuck your tongue at him"my name is NOT weird your name is weird who name their kid RAnpO"you said in a sassy tone"WHAA HEYY I'M TELLING SENSEI""will you guys just shut up"a kid with long brown hair and bandages says"*gasps*you said a naughty word"Ranpo said"I'M TELLING ON YOU TO SENSEI AS WELL"geez what a tattle tell..."you muttered watching Ranpo run to the sensei"I know right he's so rude by the way I'm Dazai"he smiled at you"I'm y/n also why do you have bandages all over yourself do you have a lot of booboos?"you asked curiously"no no you got it all wrong these bandages help keep my powers under control"Dazai gave you a small smirk"woaahhh you have powers?? luckyyy"you exclaimed totally gullible with your sweet innocent mind"yes yes thought don't tell anyone just keep this a secret pinky promise?" Dazai raised up his pinky"MHM!!" you wrapped your pinky around his pinky."Alright kids its play time now everyone go into the play center then we'll have snack time"Fukuzawa yelled out"YAYYYY"the whole class rushed over to the play center.You were walking around the play center not having anyone to play with until you saw a boy with white and choppy bangs sitting by himself(hmmm maybe he's lonely and wants to play with some too...)you walk over to him"hm?""h-hi you wanna play with me"you asked shyly,Atsushi's face immediately lit up"SURE what you want to play?"Atsushi asked"how about house I have this doll and we can use it as our baby"you said happily"ya good idea I wanna play house"Atsushi got up and held the baby doll"Pfft look at these losers playing with dolls and playing house"a short kid walks over with messy ginger hair"heyyy we are not losers!"you stomped your foot"who are you anyway!?""my name is Chuuya,,ya pretty awesome name isn't?"Chuuya said with a proud smile trying to act intimidating"you know you don't have to be so rude Chuuya"Atsushi said"Oh ya!? and whatcha gonna do if I don't stop being mean huh!?"Chuuya said in a taunting tone"then..then...YOU WON'T SIT AT THE RED TABLE WITH ME AND HER"Atsushi tried his best being intimidating back but wasn't working"pfft like I need to be sitting at a table with you two losers I already have a table with my friends...see that blue one that's my table so don't even think about sitting there"Chuuya walked off"man why does he have to be so mean"Atsushi whimpered"heyy it's ok he's just a big meanie cause he thinks we're cool and he isn't"you tried to comfort Atsushi"I'm Atsushi""I'm y/n""y/n...that's a pretty name"Atsushi said while smiling"hehe thx"the bell rings"snack time!"Fukuzawa yelled out.All the kids go to the snack tables.You walked over there with Atsushi and sat at a table with 3 kids already sitting there"hello"Atsushi said smilling"hey"a blonde head kid said while pushing up his glasses"hiya"a kid with ginger hair said while another little girl was cuddling up against"uhhh is she ok?"you pointed at the girl"ya she's fine she just likes to hug a lot"of course I'm alright whenever I get to hug my big brother I'm always happy"euch...anways I'm Kunikida""and I'm Juni'chiro and that's Naomi""I'm y/n""and I'm Atsushi"you both sat down at the table.While having your snack time and talking to your new friends you started hearing crying then all of the sudden you see a kid with red hair and a bandage over his nose go up to your table and steal all of your snacks"WHAA HEYYY YOU CAN'T DO THAT"Atsushi yelled you followed the red head as he got back to the blue table which is where that bully Chuuya was sitting at"DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO COME OVER HERE PIPSQUEAK"Chuuya yelled at you"*coughs*you look over behind Chuuya and see a kid with black hair and white tips covering his mouth while coughing"IM NOT A PIPSQUEAK AND THIS JERK TOOK MINE AND MY FRIENDS SNACK!""ya maybe cause I told him too"Chuuya laughed while high fiving Tachihara"fine then I'll tell sensei"Chuuya eyes widen"wait wait uhh we can talk about just don't tell sensei or he'll tell Kouyou then I'll totally be in trouble"Chuuay said almost on the verge of tears"hmph then give me back the snacks"you demanded Chuuya handed you back the snacks and you went back to your table handing back everyone's snack"THANKS Y/N YOU'RE THE BEST!!" the bell rings"time to go home!"everyone rushes to their cubbies and grabs their backpacks"see you everyone thank you so much for being an amazing class today and can't wait to have you guys as my class this year"Fukuzawa had announced"BYE BYE SENSEI CYA TOMORROW"the whole class said to him.You can definately say this will be an amazing class this year.

Alright guys hopefully this was good let me know if I should continue this

hope ya'll have a blessed day/night

-Alexandria

word count:1,188