💫𝓐 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽💫

As we were walking around a woodland trail surrounded by nothing but trees and a few mini rivers it was beginning to get dark
like the the way you knew it was going to start raining?? that type.

I noticed this and shouted Archie who was sniffing a tree and when I he looked up at me tilting his head in confusion. I once again shouted him again and he quickly ran over to me and I leaned down and give him a little kiss and said.

"Okay boy we need to get going it's going to rain let's go!" I said in a sweet tone and I let him go Infront of me to continue looking around and sniffing.

💫𝓐 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻💫

We eventually made it back home getting a tiny bit wet but not soaked so it was fine.

I let Archie off his leash and picked him up saying.

"Okay let's get you cleaned up! your so muddy" I giggled and he licked my nose and I started walking upstairs with him chilling in my arms. When we made it upstairs i took him straight to the bathroom before anything else so he wouldn't get mud everywhere.

After I got him all cleaned up and dried we both went downstairs to get dinner.

I had made myself some pizza and I gave Archie his usual food he loved.

Soon after my pizza was done I headed to the living room to watch a film and mostly chill out. When Archie was finished his dinner he hopped up on the couch and cuddled next to me whilst I ate my pizza.

I soon finished my pizza and washed the plate and headed upstairs with Archie trailing behined me.

I got dressed for bed,brushed my teeth and took my hair out ect and instead of reading a book I went on my laptop and went on Google to do some random stuff. I also had Archie not long join me and go to sleep.

The time was 8pm. I started looking at some holiday ideas since I was getting bored of being in the same town everyday and since I had broken up with my boyfriend a little while ago and it was still hurting me alot.but I still tried to get on with my life.

Soon after looking for some cheap-ish holidays to go on for just like 2 to 3 days I eventually found one.

It was for going to Florida for about 3 days
and it was a good price and for a hotel was perfect. I looked into it more and checked all the prices like plane tickets,hotel where I was staying ect.

Where I was going to be was around bradenton, Florida and I had a little look at pictures and reviews ect and everything seemed to be good ratings and just overall amazing so I decided to book it without hesitation.

Afterwards I checked to see when I'd be leaving and it said tomorrow which got me really excited but stressed so I got up quickly and went to find my suitcase and start packing.

Help me this is so short I'm sorry but I hope you liked this story so far :)

Watching some flamgo :3