💫𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰💫

Me and Archie started exploring around 3pm. Everything was very different from where we lived. It was really warm and looked so nice and I loved the palm trees.

As we started to get tired from walking around me and Archie just stopped at a cafe
to get a rest and also a drink since how warm it was.

we finally made it to the nearest cafe we lined up in the queue waiting. (Sorry I changed it)

What it looked like:

It looked so cute and cozy-ish

As I walked up to the counter I noticed a cute guy somewhat far-ish away from me.

Dang he's pretty cute

My whole mind zoned out but I came back very quickly when a girl at the till asked me.

"Hello? mam are you alright?" She asked looking concerned.

I then awnsered her saying kindly.

"Oh yes I'm fine sorry!" I smiled kindly.

"Alrightly then what can I get you?"

I asked for a simple y/c drink and then just a bowl of water for Archie.

I payed and got sat at a table next to a window.

As I started looking around at the cafe.I nearly had a heart attack when I noticed who was sitting next to me..

It was that boy again..

He looked so damn cute it's killing me

I started looking slightly trying to catch all his features like his hair,clothes,face ect

His hair was a messy blonde/silver colour
He wore a white t-shirt with a design on it with some plain black shorts that go to your knees.
He also was quite muscular which made him look so cute
And finally had his head resting in his hand
whilst scrolling on his phone.

I was so lost in my own thoughts until the lady came over and gave me our drinks.

"Hey girl are you alright??" She asked once again concerned.

I quickly snapped out my thoughts and said
"Oh um sorry I'm perfectly fine miss" I said with a smile.

"Alright then girl just let me know if something's up okay?" she asked with a serious face looking truly worried about me.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"By the way what's your name??" I asked her out of curiosity.

"Oh my name is Cass!" She smiled.

"What about you?" She asked me back.

"My name y/n!" I said smiling at her.

"Wow your names so pretty girl!" she exclaimed.

After a little bit we both instantly became friends and chatted then exchanged phone numbers and she said bye as she was still on shift.