chapter 2

What seems like a thousand screams pour into my ears, almost deafening me. The music starts playing and everyone pushes forward as the band enters the stadium. All you can hear is screaming, crying and the faint buzz of music that fills the area. The music gradually starts getting louder slowly taking over the piercing screams, but all I can hear is harry's deep masculine yell next to me. I laugh to myself at the sight of him, his hair covering his face and his body trying to match the beat of the song.

I find myself singing with harry around an hour later, well I tried to sing but failed but harry had the voice of an angel singing the songs with no problem matching every note of the song. I decided to stop singing so I didn't embarrass myself further and just swayed my hips to the steady beat of the song whilst trying to keep myself from punching the loud obnoxious brown haired boy in front who was so loud you couldn't hear a thing other than him in some parts.

The concert was over too quickly and I didn't want to leave. Me and harry had got to know each other quite well and found out we go to school near each other but had never seen each other anywhere. I exchange numbers with harry and run to my mum who was sighing and rolling her eyes at me.

"Finally" she sighs as I get into the car. "Why are you so late out"

"I was just talking that all"

She ignores me and starts to drive; I don't have time for her right now I need food and sleep that all me ask for.

I get home and start making a small meal, or attempt to anyway. I finish my meal and I receive a text from an unknown number, its harry I know this because of the song lyrics in capital letters from the concert we just went to. I reply and start to make my way to my bed.

I just get comfy when I receive another text.

*so what are you up too?*

*trying to sleep, what about you*

*same, do you want to meet up one day*

*maybe, depends when I'm free really*

*okay, goodnight*

*night*

I know that he will text me again so I decide to switch it off so I can't be disturbed. I turn off the lights and roll over. I find myself lying there for hours thinking about things and I can't sleep at all.