chapter 7.

Taehyung's pov...

I was doing my work peacefully in my study room , but jimin and jk came to ruin it .

Jk :" hey let's go to a club at night ".

Taehyung :" why ", I said blankly.

Jimin :" to have some fun !".

Taehyung:" you both can go ,I'm not coming ", I said and again started doing my work .

Jk :" hey we are not asking you , we are telling you to come with us ".

Taehyung :" and I said no !".

Jimin :" you are you so boring , if you are not coming then you have to drop us with your car ".

Taehyung:" why ? Can't you drive ".

Jimin :" i can , but that's your punishment for not coming in the club ".

Jk :" yeah , just drop us there and come home ".

Taehyung:" ok ".

Time skip ...

Yn's pov ...

Today I got a little late from my dance class , I called my mom and told her that I left the class late.

It was already dark , now I have to go home as soon as possible.

I was walking fast and I reached the alley by which I always go home , but today was a bad day .

I saw a man coming towards me with a smirk on his face , I saw him and I thought it's better to return back and wait for some time till that man goes away , I was going to walk away from the alley but I stopped.

??:" where are you running away baby !", he said and I became scared and disgusted at the same time .

I felt him coming to me and I decided to run , but as I was going to run he caught my hand before I could run , and he pinned me against the wall.

My heart was pounding very much , tears already started flowing from my eyes , I tried hard to push him ,but he was way to strong .

Man :" why are you pushing me away , let's have little fun ", saying this he started bringing his face closer .

I moved my face to another side but he still took advantage of it and started kissing my neck , I was feeling so disgusting and I started crying hard , I was pushing him but still he didn't stop , I screamed loudly on top of my lungs .

Yn :" AHHHHHHH ! HELP ME - ", before I could say anything further he covered my mouth with his hand and started chocking me from his other hand .

I couldn't breath I was struggling very much , I couldn't even cry properly, I thought I would die now , but a miracle happened, suddenly someone punched him hard and he fell on the ground .

Taehyung's pov...

I was driving the car as jimin and jk said me to drop them , few minutes later we reached .

Jk :" are you seriously not coming ?".

Taehyung:" no ", I said and they went inside giving me side eye .

I again started driving , as I was driving , I was feeling weird, don't know why , I stopped near an alley , then I remembered it's the same alley where I met her .

Here we go again , I'm thinking about her again , but unknowingly I started smiling while thinking about her , she was really very happy yesterday.

I was thinking about her and was going to start the car again but I heard a scream, I was going to ignore it , but I felt like going and checking .

I went towards the alley and I saw a man harassing a girl and he was chocking her I was going to stop him ,but as I went near them , I felt as if my world has stopped .

I felt like someone is chocking me , the girl he was harassing was .....YN .

Without wasting any time I ran towards the guy and punched him hard making him fall on the ground , anger rushed into me , I was punching him continuously Without stopping, I nearly killed him but stopped as I heard her cry .

I got up and went to her and that man ran away .

I SWEAR I'LL KILL HIM ..

I went towards her and directly hugged her and she hugged me without hesitation, I hugged her tightly keeping my one hand on her back and other hand creasing her head , I felt like if I leave her , then she will get vanished.

Everything was happening for the first time with me , I felt scared for the first time that too for a girl , I had tears in my eyes for her , what is this feeling?.

I hugged her and calmed her , I was very careful with her ,she was shivering and crying badly , tears were also flowing from my eyes continuously.

I made her look at me ..

Taehyung:" look you are safe now , no one's gonna hurt you ", I said while cupping her cheeks and she looked at me .

I swear my heart broke into million pieces seeing her crying face.

Yn :" t-th-thankyou , for s-saving me , i-i would h-hve d-died if- ", before she could say further I again hugged her .

Taehyung:" don't say that ,please , I'll always save you , no one will hurt you ", I don't know why I said this .

Yn :" p-please drop me h-home ".

Taehyung:" let's go ".

Saying this I took her towards my car and made her sit beside me , I started driving, she was still crying ,I took her hand In my hand and hold it tightly creasing it .

Why I got so scared when she said about her dying , why am I so scared to loose her , she is the first girl I cried for , why!
........Do I LOVE HER ? .

I stopped the car and looked at her and she did the same , I looked in her eyes , I started recalling every moment I spent with her ,how I just couldn't get her out of my mind from 2 months .

She was the girl all over my mind and she is the one because of whom I unknowingly smile out of blue , she is the girl who made me scared , who made me lost in her eyes everytime I look in them .

I remember how I saw her for the first time sleeping peacefully, she is responsible for everything, she is responsible for making me fall for her .

I realised it finally ..... I LOVE HER .

and now I'll do everything to make her smile and no one can hurt her , she's mine now .

Yn :" what happened?".

She said and I came out of my thoughts and I looked at her softly .

Taehyung:" I will keep you safe ", I said this while creasing her head and I again started driving.

Soon we reached her home and as soon as she saw her mom she hugged her and started crying and her mom became tensed and looked at me confused.

I told her mom everything and she looked at her daughter and she hugged her tightly while her tears started falling from her eyes.

Yn's mom :" thankyou taehyung for saving my daughter, I'm very grateful to you ", her mom said while crying and hugged me , I hugged her mom back .

Taehyung:" I promise I'll not let anyone hurt her ", I said and her mom nodded .

Taehyung:" I'll go now ,you take care of yn ", I said this and I hugged yn one last Time and went from there.

I can't believe I fell in love with her , she is really a different girl , cause she's MINE .

Taehyung:" I promise myself I'll never let anyone hurt you and I'll do anything to make you happy , from now onwards you are mine , only mine ", I said to myself and started smiling like an idiot.

But I stopped smiling as I remembered something, I have an important work to complete, I quickly called jimin .....

To be continued......

Please vote and comment..