chapter 3.

Yn's pov...

I was going home from my dance class , and I went from my usual road ,but as I was going through the alley ,I saw a man standing there ,I couldn't see his face ,is he drunk .

I got scared at first then I showed little courage and decided to just walk past him , but when I went near him I saw BLOOD ! Dripping from his hand.

I stopped at my tracks , there was so much blood ,did this guy had an accident? ,I need to help him ,I can't let him die .

I went towards him ,and I saw his face ,his face was also covered with dust and little blood ,but I can tell he is handsome ,he was straight staring at me in my soul .

I asked him if he is OK, but he didn't reply so I again asked him if he could walk and this time he spoke.

??:" do I look like I'm OK !", he said .

He was little rude ,but still I decided to help him , I was scared but still I decided to help him ,cause whenever I see blood it reminds me of my dad ,so I'll help him ,cause I couldn't help my dad.

Yn :" my name is yn ,and you ?" , I asked him and he took some time to answer.

Taehyung: " I'm Taehyung", he said .

I guess I heard this name ,but anyway I've to take him home ,my Mom can help him .I tied a handkerchief on his bleeding arm ,but the blood was not stopping.

Yn :" come to my house ,I'll treat you ", I said and he again looked at me .

After few minutes he finally agreed, I gave him support as he was very tired and we started walking slowly ,I was still little scared of him ,what if he does something to me ! No ,no think positive yn ! ,and keeping walking .
Soon we reached .

Taehyung's pov...

So her name is yn ,why do I get this different feeling with her ?.

She asked my name and decided I to tell her my real name and not my secret name, then she asked me to come home with her so that she could treat me ,at first I thought not to go ,but then I realized I have no other option ,so I agreed.

Then she tied a handkerchief on my arm ,she was so carefull while holding my hand , and again I was lost in her face .

I was walking with her support ,I know I am heavy for her, the whole road we were walking silently, then we finally reached her house ,ofc I remember this house it was that min's house .

Is she his daughter or ,let it be ,I don't care !

We entered the house and she told me to sit on the couch and she went upstairs.

Few mins later she came down along with her mom ,her mom became shocked seeing my arm and my face as it was covered with blood .

They both came towards me ,and her mom asked me ,

Yn's mom:" did you had an accident?" , she asked me worridly, and I suddenly felt guilty ,I don't know why ,but I shrugged it off, and decided to go with the flow .

Taehyung:" yes I had an accident " .

Yn's mom :" don't worry I'll treat your wound ", saying this she started treating my wound .

She was asking me few questions like is it paining?, what my name and all that .

I some how felt good , but why ? ,I shouldn't feel this here ! .

Yn's mom :" ok it is done ,but still you go to the doctor tomorrow, now if you would like to stay here then you can ", she said and I thought for a while .

I can't call jimin and jk here with the car ,so it's better that I stay here tonight and return to my mansion in morning .

Taehyung:" umm ,can I do a call ?", I asked them and they agreed .

I took yn's phone and went out and said to jimin that I'll come tomorrow.

As I went inside ,yn's mom told me to sleep in her room ,so I went in that room without saying anything.

As I entered the room , i had a hot shower and then I laid on the bed ,it was smaller from mine ,as I shifted my gaze I saw a photo frame kept on the desk .

I looked at it ,it was yn's mom and yn together. I again stared at yn ,she really is something that I can't stop thinking about her ,she was having a wide smile on her face ,unknowingly even I gave a small smile while looking at the photo .

But reality hitted me ,what am I doing ! , why am I behaving like this ,I really need to stay away from this girl ,or else I'll really kill her for making me go mad .

And with that I kept the photo frame on its place and tried sleeping, which I gradually did after few minutes.

Please vote and comment if you like the story, and follow for more parts.

Please give your love and support to me..

Love u 😚😚😚